Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
3
4
5
  1. #81
    I did try that, but it did show the other buff. So, I suppose I'll bring it there then. Cheers anyhow!

  2. #82
    Jade Spirit and Tempus Repit aren't personal auras - that might be the problem, it was for me and other guildies. Those that were using elvui unblocked personal auras and it started showing. Weak Auras seemed to do it fine, not sure why tellmewhen wouldn't.

  3. #83
    Weak Auras works just fine with it btw.
    Shaman since MoP, Raider since Vanilla



    eXample - Semi HC 12/14HC guild

  4. #84
    Jade spirit works fine to track, it's only Tempus Repit that doesn't for me. Which is weird and very annoying. I suppose just getting Weak Auras would solve it, but seeing as I've already set up Tellmewhen for everything else it feels a bit boring maybe having to switch.

  5. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by mirrau View Post
    Jade spirit works fine to track, it's only Tempus Repit that doesn't for me. Which is weird and very annoying. I suppose just getting Weak Auras would solve it, but seeing as I've already set up Tellmewhen for everything else it feels a bit boring maybe having to switch.
    Uncheck - Own only - it works like a charm.

  6. #86
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabrage View Post
    It was always better than normal one, but the buff/hotfix make it much stronger.

    Free to check our yesterday log: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-ax07vwxcu0at3gmc/
    its fun and all that you can link your world of log but how does that prove it being better? its no comparison.
    There is really no reason to get mad in a discussion. Unless u dont understand basic logic then rage away

  7. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by brabal View Post
    its fun and all that you can link your world of log but how does that prove it being better? its no comparison.
    Uhm, maybe u check the buff uptime?

    It was never more than 30%ish before fix...
    Shaman since MoP, Raider since Vanilla



    eXample - Semi HC 12/14HC guild

  8. #88
    I think part of the issue with some addons not showing the proc is that it's not a proc from an item directly, but from an item ENHANCEMENT. it comes from the meta. I believe the tailoring cloak proc, weapon enchants and other gem/enchant based procs are handled differently by the deeper combatlog. it's also a complicated proc that isn't just a flatout rating increase.
    Because I want to say this every single day but don't want it to get a drag:
    1) The ingame store will only sell timesaver items. It won't affect balance.
    2) No, getting to 100 in half the time isn't pay2win. raids don't start until the second week, everyone has time to get there.
    4) getting charms faster is also not pay2win. getting those is easy, but not everyone has the time or want for dailies.

  9. #89
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloomy View Post
    Uncheck - Own only - it works like a charm.

    Ah, dear lord - Thank you, that worked!

  10. #90
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabrage View Post
    Uhm, maybe u check the buff uptime?

    It was never more than 30%ish before fix...
    i give up...
    There is really no reason to get mad in a discussion. Unless u dont understand basic logic then rage away

  11. #91
    Quote Originally Posted by brabal View Post
    i give up...
    Well just check old logs.. idk what is your point, you asked for uptime and how good it is :P But maybe you dont get it...
    Last edited by Sabrage; 2013-04-24 at 04:34 PM.
    Shaman since MoP, Raider since Vanilla



    eXample - Semi HC 12/14HC guild

  12. #92
    Simming my character it's about a 6% buff over the Burning.

    Still very sad that half perma bloodlust gives us 6% DPS increase, whereas something like a mage will probably see 10% increase with only 15% uptime.

  13. #93
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabrage View Post
    Well just check old logs.. idk what is your point, you asked for uptime and how good it is :P But maybe you dont get it...
    we both talk about a diferent point i think. cus yes it might be better then it was before. obviously with the fix. but what i am talking about if its better yet then the normal meta (3% crit damage one). cus it wsnt by far before it was fixed. this took to long so i tried it out myself and now its slightly better.

    i think you thought i ment if its actualy better then it was before. but i ment the normal meta. just to clarify beyond reasonable doubt.
    There is really no reason to get mad in a discussion. Unless u dont understand basic logic then rage away

  14. #94
    Quote Originally Posted by brabal View Post
    we both talk about a diferent point i think. cus yes it might be better then it was before. obviously with the fix. but what i am talking about if its better yet then the normal meta (3% crit damage one). cus it wsnt by far before it was fixed. this took to long so i tried it out myself and now its slightly better.

    i think you thought i ment if its actualy better then it was before. but i ment the normal meta. just to clarify beyond reasonable doubt.
    And i am telling that it was always better than normal meta gem. So obviously now, its even better.
    Shaman since MoP, Raider since Vanilla



    eXample - Semi HC 12/14HC guild

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •