Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    17 on Kireiokami

3 on Mikko

2 after ~ 20 bosskills (just LFR).. guess I'm unlucky

im at 10 so far, they have really bad droprate considering that you can only get 1 chance for them to drop each week, whether its is lfr or normal or heroic. i can see why they changed it so ppl didnt have to run lfr each week to double dib in the chances and afaik they made the chances for it to drop the same from lfr/normal/heroic. i hope i get to the end of the legendary quest chain by the time patch 5.3 comes out but i doubt it

I got 6 of them this week alone. And the other 6 over the course of the last few weeks. Been on the quest since the second week of the raid.

None, I still have to kill the stupid Alliance boss that you need 5+ people for. So unfair making it groupwork, especially because my guild recently died.

If they wanted it to just be a time constraint and not piss everyone off, why not just have 1 drop from the final boss of each LFR wing and then have RNG on normal/heroic modes?

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    If they wanted it to just be a time constraint and not piss everyone off, why not just have 1 drop from the final boss of each LFR wing and then have RNG on normal/heroic modes?
    Because then LFR only people would've whine and said people doing normals/heroic have too much of an advantage.

Though now only people who cleared fast and where doing lots of heroics before had one. If you did normal faster than the new lfr wings got out you where in a very good guild.
    Made by mountandpetlover, big thanks !

Quote Originally Posted by Bowserkills7 View Post
    None, I still have to kill the stupid Alliance boss that you need 5+ people for. So unfair making it groupwork, especially because my guild recently died.
    Openraid.us or Openraid.eu runs these events often. Go sign up, find an event for this quest that works for your time, and do it. Seriously, its a joke this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Eihwaz View Post
    Because then LFR only people would've whine and said people doing normals/heroic have too much of an advantage.

Though now only people who cleared fast and where doing lots of heroics before had one. If you did normal faster than the new lfr wings got out you where in a very good guild.
    Let them whine then. I'm a LFR hero because I don't have time to seriously raid, and I'd be totally cool with that. Normal and Heroic should be faster (Im not actually sure if it is or not? Are they for sure drops from each boss in those modes?)

Epic!
    4, I've killed 38 bosses in total on normal and heroic since release. Not counting up the LFR kills. *shrug*
    Random stuff WoW UI Enthusiast WoW
    Youtube Some old UIs care#2582
    Stream (when I bother) Lastest UI (Roth's Diablo inspired) EU-Horde

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Let them whine then. I'm a LFR hero because I don't have time to seriously raid, and I'd be totally cool with that. Normal and Heroic should be faster (Im not actually sure if it is or not? Are they for sure drops from each boss in those modes?)
    Well, it was faster because Normals and Heroic weren't gated.
    So you could be killing Tortos while the 2nd wing of ToT wasnt opened yet in LFR. But the drop rate is exactly the same. And if you did your LFR's before doing your normals, you can't drop them anymore.

But you had to have a very good guild to do so. As of now, there's no advantage in doing normal/heroics over LFR because the same bosses aren't available everywhere.
    It's one chance per bosses period, doing LFR + Normal + Heroics can't help you to go faster.

There's a 70 pages long topic where people think Normals are overtuned and should be significantly easier to allow people to clear them in time and with less effort.
    So i don't thing this would've helped, lots of people don't like being at too much of a disadvantage.
    Made by mountandpetlover, big thanks !

Well seems like I got lucky this week. I had 8 at the start of this week, and it took me from the start of the tier until now to get it.

Decided to run all 4 LFR parts and got another 8 secrets.

Hoping I can get the last 4 I need from LFR so I can have the gem ready for my raid later that night

13 secrets from 63 kills, 2 of which came through this week on a complete clear of Throne. I burned up my luck by winning a Thunderforged staff coinflip from Twin Consorts.
    Warlock DOT Haste Spreadsheet 5.4 - Level 90

Sitting on 16 three weeks ago, full clear got 1, two weeks ago full clear got 0, today full clear got 1.

Again the genius that is Blizz... 2 drops out of 36 bosses.

You call it RNG, I call it idiotic game design.

I've not had a secret in weeks..stuck on 13. Utterly moronic quest, some DK strolled into our main raid 3 weeks back picked up 13 in 2 resets. Thanks blizzard ONLY had the quest since patch day.

Lei Shen should be a guaranteed drop to be honest, because even if rng is against you, its gonna take 20 full clears for you to get the meta, and right now im cursing my luck.

This is getting freaking frustrating... 2 secrets last week and 0 from 12 kills this week.

Why the hell dosnt lei shen drop 1 100%
    Last edited by minkage; 2013-04-23 at 07:24 PM.

Keyboard Turner
    1 from normal bosses and 13 from LFR...

This last ID, i got 8. The entire time before, i got 7. Stupid random secrets.

I finished this quest on week 7.

Ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    This last ID, i got 8. The entire time before, i got 7. Stupid random secrets.
    I have 7 total. Ridiculous luck right now.