Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

"Kettu 1 - Showcase of skill" is dumbest movie ever..

I am new to pvp so can someone please explain
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1Di7QHaML0

Edit:

Just a warning to everyone, try and keep this as civil as it can be. I have no doubt that by the second page this'll turn into a flame war, but try not to resort to insulting each other.

Edited in the video and image for you ~Snuggli
    Last edited by Cnn; 2013-04-12 at 09:27 AM. Reason: I found even more op movie and wasn't allowed to make new thread so I edited it here

it can happen, earlier on reckfuls stream his mage got hit for 180k powershot then a 80k blinkstrike, guess with bestial wrath and everyother cooldown they have and trinket it could happen.
    Too cool for a signature

hunters are OP there you go

He must have the PvE trinket D:
    I heal in the Arena
    Retired Moderator - Priest and PvP
    You can follow me @UltimaMMO_C

I understand powershot hitting that high, it is supposed to do 800% weapon damage. But his pet crit me for 183k. I have never seen pet crit above 70k before. How is that possible??

Quote Originally Posted by Cnn View Post
    Hello, I play mage and I have 65% resilience. I was playing 3v3 against hunter paladin DK and suddenly hunter kills me in 1sec. I checked combat log what happened and it said pet crit me 183k with blink strike and powershot crit me 165k. Is he using some weird bug or is he cheating? I found the game from Youtube: www . youtube . com / watch?v=AlqEoKcy4bM (remove the 6 spaces, I can't post links for some reason)

I checked his channel and he has another game where he kills rogue in 0.1sec. I checked the rogue's armory and he have 67% resilience. wtf ???

I am new to pvp so can someone please explain
    u cant post links because that is your first post

u shouldent think about the PvP stats too much they dont mean sheet most of the time =P dont go around thinking u will take less dmg just because u have higher ressi =P

or atleast that's how it is from my experiance =P
    Last edited by Draknalor186; 2013-04-07 at 07:10 PM.

My MaL http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Draknalor For The Glory Of Ecchi

Can you post the proper link so people can see

Can you post the proper link so people can see

---------- Post added 2013-04-07 at 08:15 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Draknalor186 View Post
    u cant post links because that is your first post

u shouldent think about the PvP stats too much they dont mean sheet most of the time =P dont go around thinking u will take less dmg just because u have higher ressi =P

or atleast that's how it is from my experiance =P

yeah, this really, i wouldnt worry too much about it, with all CDs popped against a clothy some classes can hit stupid amounts, there was no cheating or glitching or anything.
    Too cool for a signature

Quote Originally Posted by Ultima View Post
    He must have the PvE trinket D:
    He is not only using the PvE trinket, but he's using the proc PVP trinket too (as apposed to on-use) AND playing Orc for the AP bonus.

All-in-all, in any game that lasts longer than 30 seconds he'll lose because of his lack of trinket and 'proper' on demand burst, but when both trinkets proc on the opener and you let him get a powershot off with all his CDs it's pretty obvious whats going to happen.

Edit: Just looked, he's a 7x multiglad (2700+) player, playing an OP comp with double DPS trinkets at <2k rating. Pretty sure he's just fishing for clips of big crits.
    Last edited by Snuggli; 2013-04-07 at 07:28 PM.

Wait... so warriors don't have the right to crit over 100k? And don't be coming to me saying 5.1 warriors were OP, its called LUCK, its very hard to get to 5 stacks of TFB, but of course blizzard can hotfix nerf things easily.

Question is; Why didn't you stop him from casting that powershot? He used all cooldowns yet the dk didn't grip him to stop the cast and neither did you stun him.

warriors issue was that they were getting 100k crits AND were unkillable. hunters issue is that they are getting 200k globals AND have infinite amount of CC.

if you havent figured it out from streams/forums/etc yet, if you see a melee/hunter with a trinket proc, you might want to take action and not let him rape your ass.

Hezo, I dont usually die to powershot in 1 second. I just didn't expect his pet to crit 183k because I have never seen pet crit even above 100k. And no one here has explained to me how critting 183k with pet is possible...

There isn't a choice of "letting them get to you". The classes that are dropping insane damage with the trinket are also, hilariously, the ones with plenty of abilities to keep them going.

There's nothing remotely balanced about the trinket and it should have never been an increase to a base stat.

I have no idea how it's possible but I'm not surprised by a hunter one shotting people.

Going on saying the pet crit you etc, it is a dps talent, and it's a Hunter ability not the pets. it also does 600% normal damage, the talent is on the same tier as your bombs as well. Not like it's supposed to be shit.

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=130392

And no one here has explained to me how critting 183k with pet is possible...
    Okay.

Shadopan Trinket + PvP Proc Trinket + Hunter 2 set + Orc Racial + Bestial Wrath (Pet) + DK Debuff + DK Horn of Winter

(Procs add up to: +12754 Agility, +3200 AP, +3200 PvP Power, +20% Pet DMG, +4% damage taken (debuff) and +10% all AP)

All of this, onto a clothie, with Agi/PvP Power gems and t2 upgraded weapon - is the reason he and his pet hit you so hard. He is literally playing the ideal comp with perfect gear and the perfect race to have the biggest powershot / blink strike crits in game. It's so all-in it's ridiculous.

Edit: And he's reforged nearly full Mastery for extra pet damage (i imagine he has Blessing of Might too). Really lucky both crit.
    Last edited by Snuggli; 2013-04-07 at 07:50 PM.

Hezo, I dont usually die to powershot in 1 second. I just didn't expect his pet to crit 183k because I have never seen pet crit even above 100k. And no one here has explained to me how critting 183k with pet is possible...
    I thought it was obvious, he more than doubled his attack power through procs and use effects. As well as rapidfire which gives 3200 pvp power. And 20% more pet damage.
    Last edited by Hezo; 2013-04-07 at 07:44 PM.

Time for me to level up my hunter lol

This is why pvp is so damn broken.. Hence why I quit playing wow pvp. Its just too retarded.