Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    1 surefire way to help bring about alliance pride again.

Let the Alliance win somewhere.

Every major lore event since 4.0 has had the Horde come out with the upper hand. Maybe it's time the Alliance conquers something?
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post

Every major lore event since 4.0 has had the Horde come out with the upper hand. Maybe it's time the Alliance conquers something?
    O simply re-take something...

Deleted
    Yep, Horde is now pretty much in the spotlight, while Alliance kinda plays the Supporting role.

---------- Post added 2013-04-12 at 08:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post

Oh yeah, haven't seen an alliance victory in quite a while.
    Horde might scream "camp Taurajo" now. Nevermind they took out Northwatch and Theramore. Taurajo is IMPORTANT.

Best way I think to get some pride back in the Alliance:

Ban every Alliance player who possesses the whiny, entitled victim complex that's so rampant among Alliance players nowadays. Sometimes the best way to cure the patient is to cut out the cancer directly.
    Last edited by Sigmar; 2013-04-12 at 09:04 PM.

I agree with pretty much all suggestions. Good ideas, though to be honest I'm losing hope. MoP started out good but as we move into 5.3 it's clear that the Alliance is taking the backseat role again.

5.3 is a great opportunity to have some Alliance character development, but it was lost. If SI:7 is involved, why don't we do quests for Matthias Shaw? He's a great recurring character that could be built up even more. Or how about introducing a new stealthy Night Elf group of sentinels, and we could do covert ops all around Durotar? No, instead we get to take orders from Vol'jin... not interested.
    Last edited by jealouspirate; 2013-04-12 at 09:08 PM.

Deleted
    Seeing Kul Tiras again at some time would also help.

Quote Originally Posted by jealouspirate View Post
    I agree with pretty much all suggestions. Good ideas, though to be honest I'm losing hope. MoP started out good but as we move into 5.3 it's clear that the Alliance is taking the backseat role again.
    Unless Varian do not take the path of bastard...

I really, really hope that Blizzard handles 5.4 well. It could go SO poorly for the Alliance depending on how it's written. I just pray that we're still not just supporting Vol'jin's rebellion, but rather arrive at Durotar with a massive army personally lead by Varian. I want to see the Skyfire bombarding Orgrimmar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazomir View Post
    Seeing Kul Tiras again at some time would also help.
    If the next expansion is South Seas-themed (99% sure it will be), I'm guessing Kul Tiras will be important again.
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA