10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baekhyun View Post
    Well that's not really true. I don't like Queen at all but I still think they're better than Justin Bieber.
    I grew up differently to you.
    I remember when I first told my friends I didn't like Queen, this was pretty much their reaction.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    I don't even know what it is or what it does!
    It's like a hard drive but a lot faster but with less space, but that is a 250GB one so pretty big for an SSD, well maybe they're just that size now but when I bought one 2 years ago 80gb was all I could afford and 160GB seemed average but was way too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    It's basically a smaller, quieter, faster hard drive.
    Hard.. drive?
    Lol still no clue.
    Well, I know what a hard drive is but no idea what it does.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    ¨
    Well, that's just a matter of taste I guess.

It's a pretty tough call personally. Feels a lot like the Elvis vs. Michael Jackson scenario. They're both god status, seems to mostly depend on your generation. Personally I'd probably be leaning Justin Bieber since his music really is the most relevant to 21st century generation, and deals with modern life. Speaks more to our society as it is now. Now, of course I don't think Queen is bad but it's a bit... Dated. But some of their stuff is kind of catchy (Like "Delilah")
    Pretty much.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's your computers long term memory.
    When you turn your computer on and access anything (including your operating system so the act of switching your computer on accesses something) it gets it from your hard drive. If you have an SSD and store things on that ( a lot of people get a small one just to store their OS and frequently used programs on) then that program will load faster, or in other words your computer will turn on faster in terms of the OS

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    It's your computers long term memory.
    When you turn your computer on and access anything (including your operating system so the act of switching your computer on accesses something) it comes gets it from your hard drive. If you have an SSD and store things on that ( a lot of people get a small one just to store their OS and frequently used programs on) then that program will load faster, or in other words your computer will turn on faster in terms of the OS
    Okay so a hard drive is what everything is on. I get it. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    Welcome to 12 year old girls. Honestly though, you can't blame a lot of them since Queen wasn't relevant in their lifetime.
    Yes, but the instant reaction of anyone making a song with the same name as a Bieber song being "they ripped him off" is fucking retarded. There's only so many names you can name a song using 3 or 4 words before it starts to get stupid.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

10+ Year Old Account
    I recommended him just for free shipping xD
    I don't even have an SSD anymore, mine broke
    Not worth the money to buy another one really, until they come down more (like Wass said, that one should be an additional 100pounds)

If you want to get more technical Ely, stuff you're doing now and haven't saved (so for example if you're currently editing something in photoshop and haven't saved it) is stored on the RAM, not the hard drive, the RAM is the computers short term memory and is much faster than the long term memory but can't keep it's memory without a charge. If everything you did had to access the hard drive when you made changes, computers would go very slowly.

Deleted
    My parents both listen to classical music and my mum listens to opera.. They odd.

+39

10+ Year Old Account
    My dad listens to stuff like Bruce Springstein and my mum listens to things like David Bowie/the Beatles so I grew up with a lot of those kinda of things.

Although I think my dad has kind of evolved his music tastes over the years, he listens to stuff like simple plan and blink 182 a lot now, so not really current but more current than you'd expect

+37

Deleted
    + 38

10+ Year Old Account
    +36

Mum is a huge fan of Queen and Elvis. My tastes mirror hers, but there is one crucial difference of opinion. Celine Dion. It hurts my ears precious!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account

Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    Treann have you gotten any cool weapon skins in cs:go?
    Late response: Just got yesterday a skin for the Scout rifle!

+38
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Sure, don't give me an Amber Direhorn, give me three more Jade ones. >.>

+ 39.

TURN THE TAP ON WASS!

10+ Year Old Account
    + 40

Jeez, Treann.

This is kinda horrible but I can't help but laugh really bad
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

You're only human to laugh at that, ahahaha.

Should see a shrink if you can't laugh at that

+ 41

10+ Year Old Account

+ 42