Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Very true but the game itself is probably not going to be anything special when compared to the current top mobas.

That place does not exist, silly.
    Then neither do you!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by purifier View Post
    then neither do you!
    :O

- 22!

c

My only issue with that announcement, Hastings, is I can see having a cleave set and a non-cleave set being waaaay to beneficial.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    No more 10m vs 25m, it's 20m now. 1 raid size for heroic raids.
    Blehhhh

It's moronic to INCREASE the size since that forces people to get more people to raid, at least when reducing the size it is a lot less hassle.

Don't like that one damn bit.

merging 10ms is nigh impossible unless you're in an uber populated realm.

Except that 2 10m can join eachother for a 20m. Don't see 25m groups doing that.

Found it funny that a lot of people complain about having to recruit new people, while the most obvious solution is to just team up with another guild.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    merging 10ms is nigh impossible unless you're in an uber populated realm.
    My realm has like 4 10m, that's all there's left. That would make 2 raidgroups, problem solved.

Except that 2 10m can join eachother for a 20m. Don't see 25m groups doing that.

Found it funny that a lot of people complain about having to recruit new people, while the most obvious solution is to just team up with another guild.

And the tanks go where? I mean, off-specs exist, but some people don't want to DPS

Deleted

Yes that might be possible, but who would be the raid leader, who will be the GM, who will be the MT/OT, what will the other 2 tanks do, how will the roster look like? And if you happen to speak another language than English, good luck with that unless you're on one of the biggest servers.

Ugh, I don't play DPS. I make sure I'm a damn awesome healer that's far to important to ask to DPS.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flame6 View Post
    Ugh, I don't play DPS. I make sure I'm a damn awesome healer that's far to important to ask to DPS.
    Depending on the situation, I'd go with 1 awesome dps than 1 awesome healer.

anakso you're effing crazy if you think people's 10m guilds can raid together. Time and date diffrences are massive and guilds that dont meat up with others will simply die out. my 2nd sever has 5 10m none of which raid on the ame dates or times.

Thats not even adding to the fact that a 8/14h 10m isnt going to want to merge with a 1/14h 10m

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    anakso you're effing crazy if you think people's 10m guilds can raid together. Time and date diffrences are massive and guilds that dont meat up with others will simply die out. my 2nd sever has 5 10m none of which raid on the ame dates or times.

Thats not even adding to the fact that a 8/14h 10m isnt going to want to merge with a 1/14h 10m
    I assume you mean me? Why would you even want to try to merge raid teams that don't even raid at the same times, that's just asking for problems.

Deleted
    I assume you mean me? Why would you even want to try to merge raid teams that don't even raid at the same times, that's just asking for problems.
    If that's all your server has, then you don't really have any other option, except for recruiting 10-ish players

then why are you saying 10m should merge.... most of the time its impossible so its not even close to a solution.

Deleted

Seems like they're really trying to get people to stop thinking this of a time-travel expansion. I think they're going with "bubble universe tied to our time via the Dark Portal."

10+ Year Old Account
    My realm has like 4 10m, that's all there's left. That would make 2 raidgroups, problem solved.
    Count yourself lucky. We have 2. Exactly 2 whole raidgroups. And the progress difference is significant. We're currently schismed though. Some are pissed, while others are pissed, but hopeful that the server merges will help our cause.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Deleted