- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Sunrise View Post
    + 22

Quit doing Joy's job Ely!
    Excuses moiiuu you whoreee

+ 23

Sup Ely

Sup Xan, how be youuuu!'h?

Oh em be, I was suppose to get some arse tonight but ende up spending thenight consoling freind). Fun.

- - - Updated - - -

As falling asleep. With a random uh my bed. U gnite.

+ 25

Sorry missed you Ely! GF needed me.

+ 27

Gonna give WoA another go Hastings? It's pretty good imo, apparently it improved a lot since Alpha/Beta.

10+ Year Old Account
    Chocolate lab!

Bed time. Night everyone.

Deleted
    +31

So ya my sleep schedule is COMPLETELY SCREWED UP. Was sleeping 6am till 4pm (not great but ill live) but stayed up all last night watching Suits(zomg an awesome show that Huntymon put me onto. Totally recommend) until about 3 in the afternoon (saturday). Woke up at 10PM and got showered and dinner and went out and now its 7.15am(sunday) and I have been up that entire time going from merry drunk to more or less sober at this point (taco chip helped).

But anyways you know when you see something in the corner of your eye but then you look and miss it? YA this happened to me for about five minutes before I realized it was my fingers shadow moving as i used the mouse scroll wheel >.>

So i dont know how long ill be up today but hopefully itll be until late-ish so i can reset my sleep pattern.

Deleted
    +33

Morning

10+ Year Old Account
    + 35

Hello

I am on my merry trip back home to my place. And studies.

I had a pretty good weekend though. Feel as if I'm ready to tackle the next 20 days of hard work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    Night Hastings

It was so tempting to call you hashtag

+36

Damn 3 key is sticky

- - - Updated - - -

Good Morning Wassponeh

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello Celtic...

Just found out my train is delayed by 40min so far. Major power outtage at central station here today, trains are already 2h+ late...
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    Hello Celtic...

Just found out my train is delayed by 40min so far. Major power outtage at central station here today, trains are already 2h+ late...
    Sounds like fun :x

+37

10+ Year Old Account
    Indeed Pyr. Meh I found some people to talk to so it's ok.

+ 38

+39
    (10chars)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

10+ Year Old Account
    + 40

Train now preliminary delayed 1 hour. But I kinda guessed this would happen.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok nvm 1h 20min.

Now I'm starting to get annoyed. I don't have time for this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    + 40

Train now preliminary delayed 1 hour. But I kinda guessed this would happen.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok nvm 1h 20min.

Now I'm starting to get annoyed. I don't have time for this.
    Never come to Ireland and rely on public transport so

+41

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    What train has such irregular train times? I can't recall a train ever being late.
    The most important train in Sweden, not joking. The express line between Stockholm central and Copenhagen central. It stops in Linköping.

10+ Year Old Account
    Normally this train gets prioritized as fuck when accidents happen but today someone probably fucked up really bad. Reeeaaally bad.

1H 30min and counting

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    How does one even delay a train by 1H 30 min? That's A LOT of time. Somebody put a penny on the rails?
    Probably a Euro coin.

+Noombah