10+ Year Old Account
    If we pull perspective from the equation, we no longer have a human equation. The philosophies would then have to be considered by a numerical sense and I don't think we can accurately accomplish that at this point in our technological advancement.

I have a shit ton of reading to do as well. =/

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    I need to read even more stuff than you, I have read nothing of philosophy or ethics.

I need to sleep as well, Goodnight, everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    +17

Morning everyone. :3

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Quote Originally Posted by Hastings View Post
    Hear hear

I don't watch football nowadays much, but I used to watch it occasionally and the refs would always in some way or another mess up at least a few times a game (which honestly, is something that holds true for every sport that has refs in my opinion). Everything should be reviewable, especially since we have the technology to do it so easily.
    It's really stupid how refs can mess up games with their wrong decisions and get away with it since "he's the ref and his decision is the only right one". It would be acceptable if it was some free time sport with friends, but when it involves millions of <insert currency> then such things really shouldn't happen.

+ 18

Haj PvM

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hastings View Post
    Hear hear

I don't watch football nowadays much, but I used to watch it occasionally and the refs would always in some way or another mess up at least a few times a game (which honestly, is something that holds true for every sport that has refs in my opinion). Everything should be reviewable, especially since we have the technology to do it so easily.
    Goal Line Technology in Soccer(Football). The lack of this and the resistance to actually implement it pisses me off SO MUCH.

Why cant people come into the 21st fucking century?

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    You realize how hard that is sometimes? Most fans only see that the call is messed up after watching super slow motion replays. Even when you can see the mistake in real time you are seeing it from an angle that no referee has. Referees usually have eye level views with 5 to 10 guys in between them and the play.

I have officiated both baseball and football (up till the high school level) and being a professional official is a job I'd never want. Too damn hard and you face too much criticism on things you usually can't even see.
    Stick a camera on your head and BAM protected from bad plays

Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    +17

Morning Dyra

I think I fixed my sleep pattern \o/

Deleted
    +17

Hai! You're now higher geared than our spriest!

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    Goal Line Technology in Soccer(Football). The lack of this and the resistance to actually implement it pisses me off SO MUCH.

Why cant people come into the 21st fucking century?
    Blatter

10+ Year Old Account

Morning Dyra

I think I fixed my sleep pattern \o/
    Me too! \o/

Let's celebrate by playing games all night and throwing it off again!

I think the resistance in England to goal line technology faded and died when that goal against Germany was disallowed in the 2010 World Cup. Never mind the rest of the disallowed goals that were goals... (I remember the USA was hit quite hard by this) It's already in place in every Premier League stadium for this season, and I'm certain it's in place for the World Cup as well. It's a small step, but it's at least a step in the right direction.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Hai! You're now higher geared than our spriest!
    When I got my Hc tier gloves? Or did my overall ilvl get boosted when I got a handful of items from clearing on normal last night?

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Deleted
    Me too! \o/

Let's celebrate by playing games all night and throwing it off again!
    You bring the sweets and ill bring the fizzy drinks!

10+ Year Old Account
    You bring the sweets and ill bring the fizzy drinks!
    Haribo Star Mix acceptable? OHHHHH I'll bring Doritos and dip too!

Deleted
    Haribo Star Mix acceptable? OHHHHH I'll bring Doritos and dip too!
    NOM NOM NOM

Club orange or fanta?

10+ Year Old Account
    Fanta!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    Is normal crossrealm too?
    Don't think so. Think it only becomes xrealm when it's no longer the current tier.

Then none of you can boost me through normals.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    Then none of you can boost me through normals.
    Gearing up be so hard

10+ Year Old Account
    +16

Sowwie Asme, but not yet. :<

Deleted
    +17

I think it may be time to get outta bed

I don't feel like putting much time into raiding anymore, did that too much in the past already. ilvl 541 though at the moment, could raid with my current guild if I want to.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe I should do some flex runs first. Don't think they will have a problem with me joining their flex runs.
    Did raid heroics with them in the past, but they have a solid group now so I doubt they'll take me over one of the current raiders. 2nd group is currently progressing through normals, so there's no group that has a spot to boost me.

- - - Updated - - -

Another problem is that I have 2 free bagslots at the moment -_- So getting upgrades is a bit of a problem. Next to that I like the LFR color of Hunter T16 the best, so I would need bagspace to keep that too. Blizzard should just have created bigger bags while working on that toy-tab. Saying "we don't have time for that" for 2 expansions straight really sounds lazy.