Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    That's one of the Beasts of Fable. They're part of Pet Battle dailies I believe.

They're fun to kill.
    My pets went squish. :x

That's one of the Beasts of Fable. They're part of Pet Battle dailies I believe.

They're fun to kill.
    Do tell more

+ 38

Deleted
    +39

NUMBAHS

not all is caps

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    My pets went squish. :x
    Yeah. Ideally you need a team of level 25s that can exploit the weakness. I've killed a few for funsies (still working on the Northrend trainers lol), but you'll get there. ^_^

---------- Post added 2013-06-14 at 02:35 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Do tell more
    Not really much to tell. They're legendary level pets that you can only battle, not capture. There's 10 of them scattered across Pandaria. Once you kill them all you get a Red Panda pet, and then you can rinse and repeat as part of a daily on the off chance of getting pet stones and other goodies from the reward bag.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Deleted
    + 37

10+ Year Old Account
    + 38 I hate leveling pets It's so slow

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Yeah. Ideally you need a team of level 25s that can exploit the weakness. I've killed a few for funsies (still working on the Northrend trainers lol), but you'll get there. ^_^
    I had the right types to exploit weakness (flying attacks vs aquatic) but they're only level 18, 19 and 18. :x

---------- Post added 2013-06-14 at 02:40 PM ----------

Amg I love these xp reductions. I'm doing a level a day. DK is now 87.

Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    Hunty: Is Soul Reaper ever used by 2H frost when the target is over 35%? Or is it only as an Execute?
    Err when I played it it did fuck all above 35%, you just applied it so it would fire as the target got to 35%. No idea if stuff changed, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wild battle pet with a yellow symbol is a legendary battle pet, you can get quests to beat them all. Weekly quests. Some are quite tough, tougher than most trainers.

87, huh. What I did to lvl was Howling Blast to pull mobs at range, then Soul Reaper, 2x Obliterate, pull next. Sometimes use Dark Succor for a Death Strike.

Quote Originally Posted by hunty View Post
    87, huh. What I did to lvl was Howling Blast to pull mobs at range, then Soul Reaper, 2x Obliterate, pull next. Sometimes use Dark Succor for a Death Strike.
    I pull a group, outbreak, pestillence, howling blast + outbreak + frost strike spam.
    Cake.

Not really much to tell. They're legendary level pets that you can only battle, not capture. There's 10 of them scattered across Pandaria. Once you kill them all you get a Red Panda pet, and then you can rinse and repeat as part of a daily on the off chance of getting pet stones and other goodies from the reward bag.
    Maybe I should start doing stuff like that again. I haz one of these.

normal - uncommon - rare is what quality battle pets you can get?

2H frost isnt made for AoE, roll DW for that. As 2H you're usually better off picking off mobs one by one. Or at least, used to. My knowledge is dated. Who knows, maybe 2H frost strike does damage these days.

Deleted
    + 36

10+ Year Old Account

Poor - Common - Uncommon - Rare are the quality of pets you can capture.

NPC trainers have access to Epic and Legendary pets. ^_^

DKs sound like fun. Maybe I should take my level 58 (since Wrath launch ^_^) to Outland at long last.

I'm being a bad leveller and levelling my Mage as Fire. Dem Pyroblasts!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Imo, the rune/runic power is the best resource system blizz made. Didnt really try the monk thingie yet. Only annoying thing about playing a dk is that everyone thinks its supereasy so they will just say that when you beat them or laugh when they beat your ''easy'' class even though its not easier

Poor - Common - Uncommon - Rare are the quality of pets you can capture.
    Oh, ok. What about pets you buy from vendors, like Spirit of Summer, which are uncommon pets. Can you get rare versions of those, or do you need to use a battle-stone for that?
    One more question Is there a difference within quality? As in, can a rare Dung Beetle have different stats than another rare Dung Beetle at the same level?

NPC trainers have access to Epic and Legendary pets. ^_^

---------- Post added 2013-06-14 at 04:07 PM ----------

I'm being a bad leveller and levelling my Mage as Fire. Dem Pyroblasts!
    At least you can level... my rogue has been 83 for over a year, my paladin is stuck at 87.

10+ Year Old Account

wowhead not working for me :<
    what is it?

Deleted
    + 35