well krayzy I'd totally be up to donating some livers if I was magically a match, but my health insurance is a tad sketchy.

10+ Year Old Account
    But you took her to a concert thing Deca! Surely she has some interest.

Well either way

* starts writing fan fiction for it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    well krayzy I'd totally be up to donating some livers if I was magically a match, but my health insurance is a tad sketchy.
    If your blood type is not O- you'd kill me.

You just want to kill me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    But you took her to a concert thing Deca! Surely she has some interest.

Well either way

* starts writing fan fiction for it
    Errr, maybe. I don't know, she seems cold towards me, but maybe she's just really shy. She seems quiet even around her friends, so maybe I'm just mistaking that for disinterest. I'll find out for sure eventually, I'll take her to the fanciest place in town! (which is just a standard takeout Chinese restaurant. xD)

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Errr, maybe. I don't know, she seems cold towards me, but maybe she's just really shy. She seems quiet even around her friends, so maybe I'm just mistaking that for disinterest. I'll find out for sure eventually, I'll take her to the fanciest place in town! (which is just a standard takeout Chinese restaurant. xD)
    Taking a Chinese girl to an Americanized Chinese restaurant?

There has got to be a better option within a decent distance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    Taking a Chinese girl to an Americanized Chinese restaurant?

There has got to be a better option within a decent distance.
    ^^^ Reasons why I haven't asked her to dinner. xD I feel that would be wrong or disrespectful or something.

We got the Chinese place, Malt Shop, Melina's (Mexican food, sort of like that fast food Mexican place), McDonalds, a pizza place, Subway, Little Caesars, well, I guess we do have a little cafe thing that's pretty much just a standard diner.

We really don't have a lot within walking distance. Hell, even the Chinese place is a decent walk. The only close place is the Malt Shop, Melina's , and the pizza place.

I've never been to the pizza place, but from what I've heard it's awful. Of course, then again, I've also heard it's pretty decent.

Hey, maybe I could learn how to cook. Or maybe, she could teach me how to cook.

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    ^^^ Reasons why I haven't asked her to dinner. xD I feel that would be wrong or disrespectful or something.

We got the Chinese place, Malt Shop, Melina's (Mexican food, sort of like that fast food Mexican place), McDonalds, a pizza place, Subway, Little Caesars, well, I guess we do have a little cafe thing that's pretty much just a standard diner.

We really don't have a lot within walking distance. Hell, even the Chinese place is a decent walk. The only close place is the Malt Shop, Melina's , and the pizza place.

I've never been to the pizza place, but from what I've heard it's awful. Of course, then again, I've also heard it's pretty decent.

Hey, maybe I could learn how to cook. Or maybe, she could teach me how to cook.
    Learn how to cook!

It will not only help you feed yourself, but more importantly women love men who can cook.

10+ Year Old Account
    Learn how to cook!

It will not only help you feed yourself, but more importantly women love men who can cook.
    I can cook chicken, rice, and pasta. Pork chops and mashed potatoes I'm getting close to being able to do, but I'd still feel uncomfortable making them entirely on my own.

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can cook chicken, rice, and pasta. Pork chops and mashed potatoes I'm getting close to being able to do, but I'd still feel uncomfortable making them entirely on my own.
    Just keep working at it. Taste everything as you go (not the chicken, of course).

Learn how to make some Italian dishes. Something that can go well with a more romantic mood instead of a guy setting.

Cooking stuff on the grill can be great for this as well. Grill up some rosemary chicken or some wood fried salmon. Some vegetables cooked on the grill as well. I'm suggesting grilled items because they are easier to learn to do well (which will satisfy most palettes), but they can be harder to perfect.

Shrimp and lobster can be great cooked on the grill, but it's not really a food you want to have on the first few dates (same goes with any strong herbs like garlic).

I love to cook but rarely get it do it now.

15+ Year Old Account
    +29

Grats SKT Telecom 1 on being League of Legends Season 3 world champions

If your blood type is not O- you'd kill me.

You just want to kill me.
    I am O-
    .. but i should change my blood type just to kill you! *meditate*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    I am O-
    .. but i should change my blood type just to kill you! *meditate*
    That sounds like it would be a lot of work. Wouldn't a gun be much easier, quicker, and safer?

Just keep working at it. Taste everything as you go (not the chicken, of course).

Learn how to make some Italian dishes. Something that can go well with a more romantic mood instead of a guy setting.

Cooking stuff on the grill can be great for this as well. Grill up some rosemary chicken or some wood fried salmon. Some vegetables cooked on the grill as well. I'm suggesting grilled items because they are easier to learn to do well (which will satisfy most palettes), but they can be harder to perfect.

Shrimp and lobster can be great cooked on the grill, but it's not really a food you want to have on the first few dates (same goes with any strong herbs like garlic).

ohhh I love cooking, Always fun and its always fun to do,a nd always fun to try something new. Make a a pasta dish, extremely easy to make and tend to taste good assuming you buy a quality sauce. Perhaps kick up the sauce with a few spices, over it with some cheese and broiled it for a small amount of time. you simply cannot go wrong. made a loaf of garlic bread and sneak in some wine? perfect dinner.

- - - Updated - - -

That sounds like it would be a lot of work. Wouldn't a gun be much easier, quicker, and safer?
    but that's easy and quick, I like people to suffer and beg for death.

10+ Year Old Account

It's funny because you assume we have a grill.

We don't.

Yeah, my friends are slowly teaching me how to cook. Apparently, it's very frustrating to teach me things because I keep screaming things like "HOW THE FUCK DO I MEASURE AND QUANTIFY 'GOLDEN BROWN?!'"

I'm getting a little better though.

Fox, you don't even need quality sauce, you just need sauce and then you can use your own spices to make it "quality".

Grats SKT Telecom 1! (I haven't followed LoL in a while)

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can get a grill fairly cheap. Hell, if you wanted to you could go get one for a few bucks at a garage sale and just buy a new cooking grate.

I buy sauces when I'm feeling tired (so all the time now), but I prefer to make my own sauces from scratch.

I wish we didn't have a dog at our house because I would have a small garden out back.

grill
    10$ of coals that will last you half a year

sauces are hard to perfect though, takes more work then cooking other tings in my opinion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I'm too cheap for that and I have no where to store it. I believe it's also against dorm policy to have a grill. Dorm policy is really weird. Like, for example, I'm technically breaking dorm policy just by having a surge suppressor/power strip. Not to mention the extension cord.

Something.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    +29

Grats SKT Telecom 1 on being League of Legends Season 3 world champions
    +30

You are shitting me. I completely forgot it was last night. Fuck me
    Elyaan may have made this. Possibly maybe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I'm too cheap for that and I have no where to store it. I believe it's also against dorm policy to have a grill. Dorm policy is really weird. Like, for example, I'm technically breaking dorm policy just by having a surge suppressor/power strip. Not to mention the extension cord.
    Oh yeah. You're in a dorm. I forgot about that.

Hmmm college life....Top Ramen! You can become pretty inventive and make some "good" dishes out of it.

I'm sort of glad I never really got to experience this kind of college life. Working, and advancing to a real good position rather quickly, right out of high school was a much better route for me. It just got interrupted by getting sick.