Deleted
    I know it's more to the pansexual side for me but I'm not exactly pansexual. I think. I'm at least half of it, that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Hastings View Post
    Yeah, straight people don't have to come out since everyone is usually assumed straight until proven otherwise.
    I know that but I think this is a mistake since people shouldn't rule out another possibility. That's just me though, since I always try to think whatever is possible depending on a situation.
    I would prefer to live in a society where no one really gave a damn about someone's gender and sex, to quote a philosopher I read in one of my classes, "Gender should be as important as someone's eye colour when it comes to society" (basically means, it shouldn't matter!).
    Good quote but not as good as you'd think since some people actually put a lot of importance in eyes. o.O

Kind of shocking, to a certain extent.

+ 44

Deleted
    Oh, the quote is meant in the context of employment, etc. things like that.
    Then it makes sense(assuming you're not going in for a commercial or are an eye model(does that even exist?! LOOL).................. ).

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, straight people don't have to come out since everyone is usually assumed straight until proven otherwise.

I would prefer to live in a society where no one really gave a damn about someone's gender and sex, to quote a philosopher I read in one of my classes, "Gender should be as important as someone's eye colour when it comes to society" (basically means, it shouldn't matter!).
    I'm usually assumed to be gay. From what I've been told, a girl here was seriously considering asking me on a date, but she decided against it because she thought I might be gay. >.> I think if I "came out" and told my parents I was straight, my brother and father would be shocked. My mother wouldn't be because she (not as subtly as she was obviously trying to make it) asked me a series of questions to determine my sexuality.

I think most would prefer to live in a society like that. Except for the few people in our society that actually does seem to care about that.

I have a preference when it comes to eyes, but I don't judge people or reject people based on eye color. However, eyes have currently become my #1 attraction, overtaking hair, wrists, and face in general. I think the main reason that I'm highly attracted to Hispanics and Asians is because of their eye color and sometimes hair.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Deleted
    + 45

Deleted
    +46

I am gonna go to sleep now. Good night.

10+ Year Old Account
    Goodnight, Joy.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Deleted
    + 45

10+ Year Old Account
    Who wants to wrap presents for me tonight?

10+ Year Old Account
    + 50

10+ Year Old Account
    +1 grats Gem

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Deleted

Deleted
    - 0 +