10+ Year Old Account
    If you pet battle enough you don't really need any sneaky tricks or anything to it, like I have so many battle stones right now if I want a pet to be rare it's not a problem lol

+5

+ 6

My highest pets are 18/16/15. Not much I can do right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    go with a nice t shiert and a nice cardigan ely, never fails

but.. I have extra steak and you don't know where his muzzle has been
    .............I'll have your steak.

I'm really good at cooking it too.

Please don't make me beg....

Oh I have a better healing trinket. That's a first.

+4

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

So.. maybe I should just catch the first uncommon I see from whatever pet I don't have and when I accidentally find a rare, I should just catch that one.
    I actually replaced a rare Desert Spider with another rare yesterday because I thought the stats looked better

I know that pets can have different sets of stats, but I have no clue what stats would be best for what kind of pets.

* feeds dyra grilled steaks*

ughhh don't remind me that trinket on heroic never fucking drops and when it does i never get it. I just want a heroic healing trinket is that too much to ask?

- - - Updated - - -

ohh also i know my transmog is sexy as fuck, roll worgen and me as hot as me!

10+ Year Old Account
    Can you lend me 166 battle stones please Ana? I did most of my pet battling before they existed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't have quite that many
    Have maybe 40 all up but I haven't pet battled in a long time, those 40 didn't take all that long to get tbh.
    But yea, if you use a battle stone you're intention is more than likely going to be to level that pet and in leveling that pet you'll get more than 1 battle stone from leveling it, so battle stones aren't really a rarity if you just start pet battling again

edit: Although its better to level the pet first if you're an achie whore like me.

I.. I don't remember i think i got an egg off the isle of giant, but it also very well may have been a dream. I have a hard time remembering and on the off chance it was a dream I'm not going to look though my toons. Besides last month i had a dream our raid leader canceled raid so i didn't show up on time

10+ Year Old Account
    + 5

Eh, wha?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have 524 pets, over 300 are rares, over a hundred are level 25. I'll get round to levelling more eventually.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    So.. maybe I should just catch the first uncommon I see from whatever pet I don't have and when I accidentally find a rare, I should just catch that one.
    I actually replaced a rare Desert Spider with another rare yesterday because I thought the stats looked better

I know that pets can have different sets of stats, but I have no clue what stats would be best for what kind of pets.
    That's what I use warcraft pets for.

Generally though you want something that will stack most of it's stats into one stat as you get more that way. As for which stat, that depends on what the pet is. But tbh it only matters when it comes to PvP/competitive battling.

* feeds dyra grilled steaks*

ughhh don't remind me that trinket on heroic never fucking drops and when it does i never get it. I just want a heroic healing trinket is that too much to ask?

- - - Updated - - -

ohh also i know my transmog is sexy as fuck, roll worgen and me as hot as me!
    Nom nom nom nom nom.

Yeah I nearly got a beat down from our actual healers when I got it from a coin.

I just want a trinket to replace the other one I have. Even if it is hilarious to be rocking two trinkets with a 60 ilvl difference between them.

I love your hat. :3

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

damn dyra.

I know our mist weaver has coined the trinket 3 times now on heroic.... *loathe* which is sad because he just quit.

i think this transmog set is *go though void storage and pick random pieces* I really do liek the hat, too bad you cannot get it anymore

I dug into the depths of my wardrobe for a cardigan and found one. Thankies for the help Blood.

+ 6.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    I suddenly realized I haven't played WoW in over a month. Huh. Forgot about that game...
    Oh em gee I found out there you sig quote was from this morning because I'm finally that far in the Office. :3

wait hold don did I just give successful fashion help? this coming form the guy who doesn't have any sense of color coordination and will wear anything he has?

its either time for a party or time for the world to fall in on itself.

Deleted
    Love Wednesdays, I work 9:30-14

Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    No shirt or top or jumper is looking good today. Maybe I need to change my jeans. Hmmm. Annoying.
    Go nude

Next patch in 2 weeks seems way too close :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone got a tank they want to bring to this ToT run on US? xD

Got a pug with this guild run, it's 8/10 guildies then me and then an empty spot waiting for a tank for 20minutes!

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Great show Jim is like perfect guy too.
    Ikr. Jim is like.. <3.

But that episode with him, Dwight and the snowballs, lol'd so freakin' hard, especially when he leaves the office to all of those snowmen. Felt sympathy but amg.

wait hold don did I just give successful fashion help? this coming form the guy who doesn't have any sense of color coordination and will wear anything he has?

its either time for a party or time for the world to fall in on itself.
    You gave an idea, I made it work.
    Don't get ahead of yourself now, son.

i had to google what a cardigan was. I just pulled that word out of my ass thinking it had something to do with clothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait nevermind, can't even realID ToT can you

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Go nude
    It's too cold out.
    Only viable when it's like.. super hot.