10+ Year Old Account

Anyone having fun?

I notice alot of threads here, on AJ, bliz forums, basically gipeing about different stuff in regards to pvp. Got my hunter his pvp set/weapon last night after pve'ing for so long and I forgot how fun it is using all your abilities in bgs ie scatter/trap,knockbacks, pet stun, silences etx. Seeing so many threads got me wondering. Is anyone playing the game and enjoying it any? I am

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah started enjoying it myself 2 days ago after couple of years :P
    Rerolled on a RP server other faction that i usually play and its like another game lol!
    Sry maybe thats too offtopic but on topic i play my arms war in pvp and its crazy with tyrannical wep those random bgs

10+ Year Old Account
    I still catch myself from time to time havin fun ingame
    Blizz should fix this .p
    but in all seriousness, when I really hit the point of not havin fun with the game ...I will just stop playing it.
    But with all the misc items, rare pets, gears, personal challnges, friends etc etc this will take a while till I loose the fun in it.

10+ Year Old Account
    And by fun I mean fun in pvp. WAs doing some bgs and got into some pretty fun fights, some I lost some I won over all not too peaved over in pvp aside from the fact that I didnt have any pvp gear on my hunter and didnt jump on the power shot fun train but it still hits pretty hard with BM, synapse springs, shado-pan trinket, and blood fury.

15+ Year Old Account
    I came back to WoW to play PvP with my friend. We're currently the top ranked Ret/MW combo in our BG. It's a fun comp and we are enjoying it.

I would rather like to find a player for 3v3, but it's always been an issue finding someone else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Id like to get back into the 3s bracket but Im rather rusty on the hunter. Id want to find a rogue to do some thug cleave with and scum it up a little. That would be my fun

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Redrun View Post
    I notice alot of threads here, on AJ, bliz forums, basically gipeing about different stuff in regards to pvp. Got my hunter his pvp set/weapon last night after pve'ing for so long and I forgot how fun it is using all your abilities in bgs ie scatter/trap,knockbacks, pet stun, silences etx. Seeing so many threads got me wondering. Is anyone playing the game and enjoying it any? I am
    I am having fun too, as do the most of the people playing any game really. It's in nature of people to constantly whine about everything, and no logic or explanation will ever change that, when there is millions of people playing something, there is thousands of trolls and whiners, and that's where all this topics come from.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got a little burnt out. I haven't reactivated my account in about a month. Not sure when I will.

PvP is the only reason I play wow, so maybe all those 5.3 changes will motivate me to come back.

i have fun sometimes but i seem to get burnt out pretty frequently so i have to take 1-2 month breaks from time to time. Thinking about changing server and class to spice things up, Auchindoun US is a freaking ghost town and maybe its sucking my spirit also

I stopped playing for rating in RBGs and Arena and just started playing whatever, whatever spec, whatever comp. As long as I am playing with people I enjoy being on skype with it's an absolute blast.

Occasionally i'll go in a random BG and destroy undergeared people (crit a 300k starsurge today on a poor priest), but other than that, playing Arena and not caring about rating or losing and having fun doing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Started on the ptr a few days ago and made almost every class decked out in full Tyrannical (however it's spelled), really enjoyed my Hunter and it's what persuaded me to come back to the game. I really was having a blast on the ptr which does say something since it's so damn laggy that you're limited to what you can do (silences being 0.5 seconds late can ruin a duel/encounter). Planning to have a blast on live as well with my mate which is the most important thing.

I had too much stress last season(due to crap gear disparity and stupid upgrades) that I'm kinda burnt out.

Raiding more this season

Yes, largely down to the people I do arena with and the fact that I've picked up raiding again.
    There are still a few things that annoy me, but playing a H-pally where you get absolutely trained in 5s, will do that to you.

Am I having fun pvping in this expac? Yes. Am I having as much fun as I did in past expacs? No.

Was worried that it was just me, but it's good to hear that other people stopped having fun in this game too.

Well yeah, I have some fun. But get burned out pretty fast now, as I cant find any 3s team on my server because my exp is only 1.7k.. And like 90% of the friends I've played with and gained since I started in Classic have quit so far..
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

After breaks I get the urge to resub but I always read a thread and convinces me not to.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have to say I am not having fun pvping and i havent for some time now. Too much cc in this game now, mages and spriest seem to rip up bgs... idk the game just doesnt seem fun anymore. tbk i dont really know why i play it... something to do i guess.

I end up just doing raids and dailies on dk and pally now, i have lock,mage,warrior,priest,hunter all at 90 but idk just meh....its a real shame its just lost that epic feel for me. i think from cata is when it really went down hill. MOP is ok for pve but not for pvp.
    Intel i7 2700K (@4.8Ghz) - 8GB Corsair - Windows 7 64Bit - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD3H
    Corsair Force 3 SSD 120GB - Gigabyte GTX680 OC - Benq 120hz LED Monitor

10+ Year Old Account
    Ive been playing since bc and this has been prob the most fun Ive have in pve and pvp in a pvp season except for when RBGS came out. PS DK's are pretty competitive. As far as cc's I just try to anticipate what my opponent would do and if I feel like Im going to lose i pull out or just go for a hail mary and pop all the cds.
    Last edited by Redpanda; 2013-04-15 at 12:26 AM.