Time for a GPU upgrade

Hello dear MMO-Champ tech experts!

A while ago i was around here seeking some opinions to start building my new computer(that i builded last friday), and now that i got some extra cash, my budget will let me think about getting a new GPU...

My build:

CPU: I5-3570k
    Heatsink: Coolermaster 412 PWM (single fan, changing to dual fan soon)
    MOBO: P8Z77-V
    RAM: g.skill 2x8gb 1600
    PSU: Corsair TX850
    Case: Coolermaster HAF 912 Plus

As for GPU, atm i'm using the Integrated intel HD graphics 4000... Could get my geforce 9600 GT from my old build, but it would leave it without any graphics at all... And on friday i tryed to "steal" my mother's GTS450 from her build (that she uses only for facebook/flash games and such) but her pc didnt want to start up with her onboard GPU (that was used for like 6 months b4 adding the GPU)... i'll still try to solve this and use the GTX 450 while i dont buy the new graphics...

I play mostly world of warcraft and league of legends, but i will also play borderlands 2, starcraft 2, diablo 3 and few others

My question is: Should i get a lower profile GPU like 550 TI/640/650/650 TI (havent seen a 650 TI Boost on any seller here in Brazil) and save some money now to get a 7xx in 6-12 months? or it would be better to spend a little more and get a 660/660 TI/670 and keep it for longer b4 replacing it(or maybe SLI it)? or the 7xx series is really close to be launched and i should just keep the GTS450 and wait for it? My budget atm is like R$800-900, but if needed i can borrow some money to aford a higher card

Some prices (quick conversion rule: US $1 = R$2):
    EVGA GTX 550 TI - R$422
    Asus GTX 650 - R$483
    GTX 650 TI - several brands, ranging from R$518 to R$650
    GTX 660 - Several brands, ranging from R$773 to R$905
    GTX 660 TI - Several brands, ranging from R$967 to R$1213
    GTX 670 - Several brands, ranging from R$1292 to R$1671

Also, what about brands? i was really considering to choose an Asus, or maybe MSI/Gigabyte... there's also EVGA/Zotac/Zogis/PNY/Point of View here... So what brands are considered the best?

Thanks for any help u guys can give me!

7xx isn't going to be released for about 10 months to a year from now. Definitely not something that can easily be waited for.

http://www.tomshardware.com/news/Nvi...ell,21918.html
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

Quote Originally Posted by glo View Post
    7xx isn't going to be released for about 10 months to a year from now. Definitely not something that can easily be waited for.

http://www.tomshardware.com/news/Nvi...ell,21918.html
    Not only is it gonna be a year until release, in good nvidia tradition they won't be able to feed the masses at launch so you are most likely in for a 15-16 month wait for 7XX series. If I were you, I'd get a 7870XT, that will max all your games until the new gpu's are on the market. It won't ruin you either.

ok, i didnt know they would take that long to release the 7xx... last new i've seen it said something around the end of this year...

Tbh i'm after a nvidia GPU (call me a fanboy if u want ) so that would be something like the 660/660ti?