Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Crashdummy View Post
    Its an AH game made for those that like to play the AH and for those that play 15 horus a day or get items from their 200 followers.

The rest of the game's population is only there to feed the previous groups.

The vatierty of stats are too big, which mades RNG almost impossible to give you an item you use, therefore forcing you to use the AH or to see no progress at all.
    You can all argue, but this is truth.

Deleted
    Elite Kills: 25362
    world: 50K+
    Europe: 33638
    Lifetime Kills: 549845
    world: 50K+
    Europe: 26855
    (so you can see not even close to be a hardcore player)

I have so far picked up around 68 M gold, found items that i have sold for approx 200m in total, highest sell around 40M.

And you know what? I dont complain about RNG a bit, cause i played D2(for like 10 years and x*1000 hours) and know that finding Best in Spot items are and should be insane "rare".

All you players that think you should find like one Best in Spot item every day.. well then the game will last 2 weeks then no more D3.
    All you players that don't find the joy in farming and farming and farming hopeing to get a good drop, well then just D3 is not your game PERIOD!

To be added to the game accoring to me.
    1. Runewords(from low level to Best in Spot ) + Rune drops from mobs similar to D2, where the chance to get a Zod was like 1/150.000.000 IF a rune dropped!
    2. Global Event similar to Uber Diablo (selling top of line expensive item to vendor or something similar)
    3. Charms like in D2 and the possibility to reroll them.

When this is in place i would probably take vacation and play 12h/day for some weeks

If you continue cry about the game.. for god sake just stop play. You know you can send constructive critics/suggestion to Blizzard Developer team ??

The people crying about not getting items, are most likely the same ones that play WoW and cry when they dont get every item from LFR in a few weeks aswell.
    This is how the WoW community ended up, people who want what they want as fast as they can. If they dont achieve it as fast as possible they will cry about it, and blame the system for being stupid and wasting their time. Not realizing they are clearly playing the wrong kind of games. MMO and D3(Dunno what genre that is?) are games ment to be grinded for hours a day for several months to achieve BiS gear.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    ...D3(Dunno what genre that is?)
    Hack and Slay or Dungeon crawler.

btw i recently found 78 dex, 65 all res, 6 crit lacunis.

System works fine, just keep on grinding.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanitius View Post
    Hack and Slay or Dungeon crawler.

btw i recently found 78 dex, 65 all res, 6 crit lacunis.

System works fine, just keep on grinding.
    Gratz for your find And Agree on your statement!

Yeah the system works just fine, if things where more common they wouldnt be worth shit. And you'd be fully BiS geared way to fast..
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Yeah the system works just fine, if things where more common they wouldnt be worth shit. And you'd be fully BiS geared way to fast..
    Because being AH reliant is really nice...

Really hope future devs learn from this prior to making ARPGs, Auction Houses ruin them.

The goal of the game changed for me: from gear collecting to set other goals.

Trying to reach HC End game with each class. Then you realise D3 is one of the best games ever made.

I built up their gear, but the new goal is ... Surviving instead of gear collecting as such.

Much better.

And ... Since I got a legendary crafting plan drop on me ... i suddenly realised I won the lottery for ever in hardcore mode ...

Edit: @ above the AH is NOT the bad evil, as the AH in HC mode proves it can function with regular gear resets (deaths). It simply is badly designed in softcore mode...

Last edited by BenBos; 2013-04-20 at 08:06 AM.

Deleted
    Simple solution: Play hardcore.

Pretty much every item with a decent amount of vit and all resist is a good item will pick up a few million gold, with great ones selling for 10s or 100s of millions and fantastic ones selling for billions.