Deleted

Best mmorpg Iphone / android games?

First of all forgive me for the poor layout of this post. I'm on my phone.

My laptop has broken and I need something to pass the time in work. Due to my line of work I'm sitting on my laptop playing games, watching movies and on Facebook for 95% of the day. With my laptop broke I need a mmorpg to pass the time. I have tried a few including a strange low graphic wow clone.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Deleted
    There are MMO's on phones...?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaiz View Post
    There are. I play Book of Heroes right now on my Samsung Galaxy S3. I highly recommend it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kaiz View Post
    Your post reminded me of this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YozC8yFrZKI

Order and Chaos is a fantastic game.

Deleted
    That's the wow clone I was talking about couldn't remember the name. Might get back into it.

You thought it was low graphic? Considering that it's a mobile game and a pretty large world I thought the graphics were great.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
    You thought it was low graphic? Considering that it's a mobile game and a pretty large world I thought the graphics were great.
    I didn't mean a low graphic iphone game I meant a low graphic version of warcraft

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Vileplume View Post
    I didn't mean a low graphic iphone game I meant a low graphic version of warcraft
    I've been looking all over, they can be very hard to find. I see Order and Chaos is already on here. So I'll list a few good ones, but not in any specific order.

Avabel Online, Toram Online, Arcane Legends (Not my favorite because it requires lots and lots of level grinding), Izanagi Online, Pocket Legends (Practically the same as Arcane Legends).

They recently came out with an Order and Chaos 2. Dungeon Hunter 4 is supposed to be good, but I've never played it, it's a Diablo Style copy. I'm still looking for quality MMO's, there are many to be paid for and some that require more space than my device has, good luck finding some.