Second wind nerfed

"Second Wind no longer generates rage when the Warrior is struck by a Stun or Immobilize effect."
    Called it, at this rate.... who would possibly take this talent? I actually picked this talent so i can benefit from the rage effect but honestly, 3% doesn't save me (6k heals on a normal rate, easy to out damage) so basically our entire healing tier is "gimped" otherwise.... "not viable."

10+ Year Old Account
    They took the rage part and gave it to all warrior as a passive. That way we can take the new Enraged Regeneration, a 5% instant heal!
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    They took the rage part and gave it to all warrior as a passive. That way we can take the new Enraged Regeneration, a 5% instant heal!
    At least they kept rage regen (for non prots that is) but at least enraged regen doesn't cost rage i guess...?

If they are changing battle fatigue to 50% then our self-heals need to not be on it. Second wind wont tick for more than 5k with an MS effect in 5.3 if they dont do something. I heard they might allow pvp power to work with % heals or something but i dont think its confirmed. At this point impending victory is looking better and better.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is nice but IMO there's still issues to be fixed.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    This is nice but IMO there's still issues to be fixed.
    This effectively guts warrior survivability. Meanwhile dk's can't proc sudden death in UH presence OH NO! That's akin to warriors only getting one OP on ms's while in defensive stance..

Second wind was already nerfed too. While in combat OUTSIDE OF INSTANCED PVP the heal would suppressed by 30-50%. This is just...I don't even know what the hell they're thinking.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    This effectively guts warrior survivability. Meanwhile dk's can't proc sudden death in UH presence OH NO! That's akin to warriors only getting one OP on ms's while in defensive stance..

Second wind was already nerfed too. While in combat OUTSIDE OF INSTANCED PVP the heal would suppressed by 30-50%. This is just...I don't even know what the hell they're thinking.
    Uhhh wha Source where Second Wind got nerfed. Even so Rage generation is still an issue IMO. Heck it's problematic more in PVP.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Uhhh wha Source where Second Wind got nerfed. Even so Rage generation is still an issue IMO. Heck it's problematic more in PVP.
    The change was never posted by a Blue and never recorded. I mentioned it time and time again and submitted PTR feedback on it and it never got changed. You can test it out yourself. Verse any class without an MS effect and you'll see second wind heal varying like crazy between 5k-12k in full tyrannical gladiator gear and then jumping up to 16k or so when you're out of combat.

Anyways outside of this retardedly stupid nerf there are some amazing positive changes (that better fucking make it through) like the spell reflect no longer being effected by pets/minions and shield wall cd reduction (which should have happened back in wotlk).
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefkow View Post
    Called it, at this rate.... who would possibly take this talent? I actually picked this talent so i can benefit from the rage effect but honestly, 3% doesn't save me (6k heals on a normal rate, easy to out damage) so basically our entire healing tier is "gimped" otherwise.... "not viable."
    The 3% heal on Second Wind is only really useful for soloing old raids.. and that is something I enjoy doing

I seriously hope they wont tamper with that 3% heal, or I'll quickly be back to my DK for my old raid soloing work.

Quote Originally Posted by Averion View Post
    The 3% heal on Second Wind is only really useful for soloing old raids.. and that is something I enjoy doing

I seriously hope they wont tamper with that 3% heal, or I'll quickly be back to my DK for my old raid soloing work.
    Dk's are already better than warriors in every single aspect of this game right now.

Deleted
    Oh god, more people creating threads before they even finished reading the patch notes. They give arms and fury an ability which does that regardless of you picking second wind as a telent or not.

Besides, tank-specs being flagcarriers may be a thing of the past. Any flag-carrier takes 20% extra damage, but if you're a tank spec you take 50% extra damage.

Also, Shield Barrier is buffed for non-tanks with just a 3m cooldown.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    The change was never posted by a Blue and never recorded. I mentioned it time and time again and submitted PTR feedback on it and it never got changed. You can test it out yourself. Verse any class without an MS effect and you'll see second wind heal varying like crazy between 5k-12k in full tyrannical gladiator gear and then jumping up to 16k or so when you're out of combat.

Anyways outside of this retardedly stupid nerf there are some amazing positive changes (that better fucking make it through) like the spell reflect no longer being effected by pets/minions and shield wall cd reduction (which should have happened back in wotlk).
    They may not nerf it, maybe maybe not. I'm not sure why they're nerfing it. I do know Second Wind varies on live but on PTR I don't know. Personally some of the changes are ok but more stuff needs work. I suspect they're doing baby step buffs and nerfs.

Warrior-Magi

They may not nerf it, maybe maybe not. I'm not sure why they're nerfing it. I do know Second Wind varies on live but on PTR I don't know. Personally some of the changes are ok but more stuff needs work. I suspect they're doing baby step buffs and nerfs.
    That is true, but with battle fatigue being buffed, 2nd wind's heals is gonna be gimped ALOT.

That second wind nerf is anything but a baby step. Especially when you compound it with battle fatigue.

And that enraged regeneration buff is anything but. It's like which talent would you pick out of shit mountain. Both are going to be easily the worst heals in the game by a massive margin and will make literally no difference if you had them or not if they go live as is.

5.0 level second wind and defensive stance necessary right to be viable as a warrior in 5.3. Shit's absolutely crazy. Getting down to 20% by just about any spec USING THEIR SUSTAINED in a single 5 second stun is retarded.