Deleted

[Music] Will.i.am Steals Another Artist's Track!

Quote Originally Posted by http://www.dancingastronaut.com
    Will.i.am’s fourth studio album, #willpower, indicates strong electro-pop influences with lead singles including the Sebastian Ingrosso and Steve Angello produced “This Is Love” and the Basto written “Scream & Shout.” Other than these collaborators, Will.I.Am had no other EDM producers come to his aid — at least to their knowledge. Today, Will’s VEVO uploaded the fifth track from the album, “Let’s Go” alongside Chris Brown, and the preview has the dance music community up in arms. ”Let’s Go” appears to be a blatant ripoff of Arty and Mat Zo‘s Anjunabeats release, “Rebound,” and not just a sample, the entire track. Listen for yourself after the break
    src: http://www.dancingastronaut.com/2013...t-zos-rebound/

This is getting a bit of a joke, not uncommon knowledge that this fella has ripped a few sound samples here and there without permission but wow, this is an entire song taken without permission, and absolutely ruined thereafter with horrific vocals. Here's to hoping he gets sued for this blatant plagiarism...

And to lighten the mood, Maor Levi's take on this;
    https://soundcloud.com/maorlevioffic...ebound-preview

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I personally enjoy Matt Lange's response "man, I wish Will I Am would jack one of my songs for his album. I'd be getting paaaiiddddddd"

But I guess if anything, its more publicity for Mat Zo, Arty, Anjuna and beyond(Trance/Prog) as a whole.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    First off hip hop is the MOST dumbest and unintelligent music there is !

Second..............People who listen to this socall music should get a life !

RAP IS CRAP !

User received infraction.
    Last edited by Badpaladin; 2013-04-17 at 03:50 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WNYIRISHGUY View Post
    MOST dumbest
    Thought this was funny

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wiggletard View Post
    I personally enjoy Matt Lange's response "man, I wish Will I Am would jack one of my songs for his album. I'd be getting paaaiiddddddd"

But I guess if anything, its more publicity for Mat Zo, Arty, Anjuna and beyond(Trance/Prog) as a whole.
    This, and williams track is straight copy from beginning of rebound + alot same melodies later in song... that douch

10+ Year Old Account
    This reminds me of Coldplay stealing a track from Joe Satriani a while back. I hope will.i.am gets sued and loses!

10+ Year Old Account
    "Rebound" by Arty and Mat Zo wasn't the only track he used for his album. He also used melodies and samples copied straight out of Deniz Koyu's "Tung!", Sandro Silva & Quintino's banger "Epic", and then ripped off Arty again, this time with his track "Kate".

He is apparently following the footsteps of Flo Rida to become one of the laziest, most pretentious and outrageously bad "artists" ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hip Hop has no originality, it hasn't for years, it all about ripping off old beats and songs they think no one has heard or would know when they transform it. This has been going on sicne the early 90's.

I dont blame all hip hop there are rare occasions where hip hop has some sparks of awesome, but once again its very rare, most of it is all copy and paste.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not surprised, just doing what he knows how to do best... steal.

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Hip Hop has no originality, it hasn't for years, it all about ripping off old beats and songs they think no one has heard or would know when they transform it. This has been going on sicne the early 90's.

I dont blame all hip hop there are rare occasions where hip hop has some sparks of awesome, but once again its very rare, most of it is all copy and paste.

The oldest one I can think of is Ice Ice Baby. I had a friend here Under Pressure and flip out cause "they stole that from Ice Ice Baby"

10+ Year Old Account
    So many samples and blantant ripp offs in rip rop
    I had a mate, that had no idea some of the dudes from bones thugs were signing over that Massive attack song Teardrop made me facepalm in a bad way
    like Puff daddy singing over led zeppelin's kashmir for godzilla, most were non the wiser thinking he came up with the music
    Last edited by Window; 2013-04-18 at 06:35 AM.
    If everything I do is wrong then by god ill do it right

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WNYIRISHGUY View Post
    First off hip hop is the MOST dumbest and unintelligent music there is !

Second..............People who listen to this socall music should get a life !

RAP IS CRAP !

User received infraction.
    I'd suggest you take a look at Sadistik, Dark Time Sunshine, Aesop Rock and A Tribe Called Quest among others before making such statements.