[H]-COMPLEXTY 25 man 12/12 recruiting healers

COMPLEXITY
    25 Man Semi-Hardcore raid team
    12/12 ToT

We have immediate spots for a ranged DPS, but all DPS are encouraged to apply!

Our raid times are T/W/Th 8-11 EST. Raid attendance is a must but we do understand emergencies school etc, as long as an officer is aware of the situation.

Our trial period is one months 100% raid attendance from date of joining the guild. Once the trial period has been completed officers will vote on promotion, extending of trial period, or otherwise. During your trial period, you will still be eligible for loot, but only if FTR's and Raiders do not need it. Please refer to our system posted on our website.
    Upon reading loot rules, and browsing our website, all interested, qualified applicants may fill out an application and contact and officer in game.

Immediate spots open for:
    -Resto Druid
    -Disc Priest
    -Balance Druid
    -Shadow Priest
    -Melee DPS

Any players looking for immediate information please contact Axxent (axent#1752), Calabera, Alborosie, Zhammie(zhammie#1301, Subst(subst#1909, Eelz (doTy#1282) or Eelzwife(jadzya#1273) in game.

Thank you

I am a former hardcore raider from back in the BC and Wrath days. I quit wow during cata and my current guild stopped raiding a while back in this expansion. I'd like to get back into raiding HC again but just need a chance and a slot to prove myself.

I am looking for a good, solid, 25man guild with good progression. Heroic's would be nice but as long as progression is going well, regular is fine.

Here is my Main.

us.battle.net/wow/en/character/korgath/Sippycups/advanced and my battletag is sippycups#1383

I understand I am behind gearwise. I am working as rapidly as I can to catch up.

My main spec is Resto with a ele offspec with max professions of Alch and JC.

My guild history is Nascent on Nazjatar back in BC #9US , Hellscream Marauders (top #50US) on TN in BC, Dread on Cho'gall in Wrath (Top #100 US), IMHO on Dentarg in Wrath (top #75US) , Lockdown/Raiding with Scissors on Korgarth for last few weeks of cata and MoP.

I don't have any meters as we haven't raided in sometime and LFR isn't a good representation of performance. Also, I am not a clicker. My Addon's are Bartender, Clique, DBM and Bigwigs, Hotcandy, OmniCC, totem timers and xperl.

I am available to raid all days 6PM PST until 10PM PST, 5PM may be workable.

Please reply here or contact me in-game and thank you for taking the time to read this.

Bump still searching! ^ btag added sippy

bump still looking for Rogues, spriest, moonkin, mages!!