Help with trinkets+weapon

Whats up gentlemen?

So, what should I use?
    Heres my options:

Weapons, all from LFR

Zerat+Soulshatter

or

Shellsplitter Greataxe+Kilrak with 500str gem and 491ilvl from upgrades?

Trinkets:
    This are the ones I have at my disposal, all from LFR too
    Lei Shen Final Orders
    Skullrender medallion
    Fabled Feather
    Spark of Zandalar

What two should I choose?
    I also have enough Valor to buy anything from Shado Pan assault up to honored.

Heres my armory, if it is of any help
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Dalch/advanced

Deleted
    Weapons, take the 1 handers. That 500 str gem is really strong.

Fabled is a nobrainer, as for the other three if you're not an engineer I seem to recall Skullrender being the highest dps gain out of those. I would recommend buying the shadopan trinket to go with Fabled though. It will put you at high hit and expertise values, but if you don't have access to normal mode twins or primordial talisman I still think it's worth going with that setup.
    Last edited by mmoc7d26753534; 2013-04-18 at 07:04 AM.

I would stick with Shellsplitter Greataxe+Kilrak with 500str gem and 491ilvl
    As for trinkits I would use Fabled Feather and Skullrender medallion(or Trinkit from Rep), and I would also spawn some gems out for exampl:
    Belt: 320 Crit
    Pants: 320 Crit
    Weapons: Havent seen them yet but put 320 Crit in them both

Reason to re-gem these is that you are over hit cap.

Also would enchant my back with 180+ Crit and boots with Pandaren Speed or whats it called.
    Last edited by Dungeonravor; 2013-04-18 at 02:13 PM.

Feather is better on lfr than most of the normal mode trinekts, so wont be replaced until you have it on normal or another on tf most likely

You also said you got enough valor to buy something from Honored. I would buy the trinkit then its way better then medallion

also 'if you have the vp get the ring, looking at your progress etc, you wont be replacing it so its a no brainer