Thread: BrM Crit rating

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Pruka View Post
    Perhaps I missed a thread on the subject but what is the benefit of using a cancelaura macro? Anyone able to give me an example or point me to a thread?
    They were talking about using it for large predicatable physical damage, for the extra 12% reduction.

/edit I suppose an example would be talon rake, or triple puncture.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danund81
    Just SAY IT.* "I'm right you're wrong and I know it because I have the power of a website's link."

Quote Originally Posted by Vargarii View Post
    They were talking about using it for large predicatable physical damage, for the extra 12% reduction.
    its not 12% reduction, but 12% additional stagger, which results in about 24% reduction in direct dmg (depends on your Mastery ofc). thats quite decent and can make the difference for hard hitting abilities!

Quote Originally Posted by TheTrueM4gg0t View Post
    its not 12% reduction, but 12% additional stagger, which results in about 24% reduction in direct dmg (depends on your Mastery ofc). thats quite decent and can make the difference for hard hitting abilities!

Most of the math and whatnot is over my head, so I didn't realize that. I know why we do the things we do, just never the numbers behind it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danund81
    Just SAY IT.* "I'm right you're wrong and I know it because I have the power of a website's link."

Quote Originally Posted by Caeth View Post
    really? Damn elitist jerks is misleading. yay I feel better about it now!
    Elitist Jerks is also the one sayin' that you should always go 15% expertise. I brought it up over there, and got a "well, you 'can' go for less, but it's stupid to do so" kind of response. I find that this site has the best monk theorycrafting around.

Quote Originally Posted by Mylynn View Post
    hi ^^

how long does the proc last ? is it stackable ?
    it's fairly short, around 20 seconds i think. but the glyph that makes orbs last longer increases its duration as well, to something like 4 minutes.

no it is not stackable, but it will proc often enough that over an entire fight you probably wont have to spend any chi on clearing your stagger.
    Quote Originally Posted by tkjnz
    If memory serves me right, a fox is a female wolf.

Quote Originally Posted by Teevo View Post
    Elitist Jerks is also the one sayin' that you should always go 15% expertise. I brought it up over there, and got a "well, you 'can' go for less, but it's stupid to do so" kind of response. I find that this site has the best monk theorycrafting around.
    Well, EJ doesn't get the traffic it used to so the updates are fewer, and the set bonus was hot fixed a few weeks back.

I also happen to share their view on expertise as well /shrug.

Deleted
    oki tyvm ^^

I threw everything into mastery last night for heroic horridon progression this week. 20.08% is what I ended up with unbuffed. Still sitting at around 27.5% crit with hit and hard exp cap. Haste is low but nothing too drastic. Reason I went mastery is because my healers are kinda meh. And it's more to me about helping others than worrying about my own DPS. But it's a good thing BrMs can be played in different ways.

Handjabs on Gorefiend if anyone wants to check me out.