DK Weakauras help!

Hello. I am recently leveling a DK and coming back to the game after quitting in early Cataclysm. I want to start raiding again like I did in Wrath of the Lich King, and want to start using Weakauras, as it seems awesome.

So, my question is, for what abilities, or passives, should I make Weakauras for? I am decently new to the class so do not really know yet what would be the best to make Weakauras for. I will mainly play Frost 2h possibly going Unholy for some fights or just simply having a Blood offspec for instances.

Any tips or well anything is appreciated!! Thanks!

I recommend you play around with the class and get a feel for things you normally look for and make weakauras for them. Personally I use a tracker for runes, vengeance and CDs active on myself but that's about it because of how my UI is setup. For a general list look at things like:

:Runes
    :RP
    :Killing Machine procs (frost)
    :Sudden doom procs (unholy)
    :Rune of the Fallen crusader procs
    :Trinket procs (Seems to be a pattern starting here)
    :Bone shield (blood)
    :Blood shield (blood)
    :Unholy frenzy (unholy)
    :Pillar of frost (frost)
    :Ghoul (Unholy)

There's a few more but I'am going to leave it there. Keep an eye out for things you want to track and add as you need to.

Well I tried the string in that post and it wont work for me. O.o maybe outdated? I just got Weakauras so I barely even know how to make my own. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Vlarkin View Post
    Well I tried the string in that post and it wont work for me. O.o maybe outdated? I just got Weakauras so I barely even know how to make my own. :/
    I looked through the below site a while back in an attempt to learn some weakaura stuff, and now I mostly make my own. Weakauras is a really strong addon once you know how to make it work for you. I would advise against pulling other peoples huge weakaura groups in, that was what really turned me off the first time that I played with it. Once you know what you are doing it is very easy to make most anything you would need, the fancy stuff is mostly unnecessary.

http://www.voximmortalis.com/threads...utoring-Thread

There are also tons of video tutorials out there that might be useful.

Yeah I 100% do not understand this at all.. And the strings in that post DKDK do not work it seems..

Working ,so I don't have wow access right now, but as far as I know new versions of weakauras haven't broken old imports. I can try to look into it tonight to see if they work for me.

Ok thanks! I am VERY new to using WA so I might be doing it wrong. What I was doing was just pasting the string into where it says import, but then nothing happens.