Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GamerLCD View Post
    While we all know rape is a serious matter nothing to joke or fool around about, we must also realize that woman are spoken about in this manner all the time not just with most rappers today including Lil Wayne, Drake, Tyga etc, but also with woman themselves in every day situations. To hold Ross accountable for all of it simply just ins't fair.

so because other people do it that makes it ok?

Maybe the issue is not Reebok taking a stand, but the people like you seaam to consider this kind of language to be acceptable.

10+ Year Old Account
    The real question is why Reebok had a deal with him in the first place. But I suppose every company should be allowed to shoot themselves in the foot at least once.

Why in the world do you feel like Rick Ross is owed a pay day from Reebok?

Deleted
    "Oh noes! My favorite rapper is gonna loose his Reebok shoe deal!"

Really?

---------- Post added 2013-04-18 at 01:24 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Terridon View Post
    So if you apologize, everything is forgiven?
    Judge asks: Want to go to jail or apologize?
    Offender: "OMG I'M SO SORRY!"

Things have consequences. Even for rappers that get a reputation from lack of respect.
    Shame that he's going to hang himself now, since he's not getting his rebooks.
    In holland, apologizing actually gives you a decreased sentence.. yeah..

Rappers rapping about rape or whatever they do nowadays shouldn't be sponsored at all!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Windwalker View Post
    How about you write them and ask to sign talented people instead?
    Golly, if they want to have someone from the mainstream media, their list is going to be awfully empty...

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't get it, did I miss something?
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

Deleted
    Yes, you did. Because you were dead. I killed you...

Oh sh...

Zombie!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarl Balgruuf View Post
    I don't get it, did I miss something?
    Omg you're Jarl Ballin' (your sig XD)

OT: Nope, first world problems and talent less artists getting "their" shoes so Reebok can try to cash on how impressionable and copycatish people are. "Oh look *insert X rap artist here* has such and such shoes... I NEED THOSE TO BE JUST LIKE HIM", kind of mentality.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Omg you're Jarl Ballin' (your sig XD)

OT: Nope, first world problems and talent less artists getting "their" shoes so Reebok can try to cash on how impressionable and copycatish people are. "Oh look *insert X rap artist here* has such and such shoes... I NEED THOSE TO BE JUST LIKE HIM", kind of mentality.
    Thats the people part in the Emotional Attachment Antecents psychological study It works.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedleyazg View Post
    There was a famous drug dealer in LA named "Freeway Rick Ross" that ended up in jail. This rapper claimed to be him when in reality he was not. The REAL Rick Ross is out of prison now and is pretty angry about the situation.
    Wait WHAT? a famous drug dealer? Nowadays you gather fame for fucking up others lifes?

Hell what mindset must one have to talk of a "famous drugdealer"??? No offense, but i thin we wouldnt get along.

How do you know "God" forgives? Have you met him/her in person?

Deleted
    I'm really sick of this stupid talk about how God forgives. NO, he fucking doesn't forgive your stupidity. You CAN'T do whatever you want and tell "oh, but God forgives me, so it's okay". You should grow up and then you will understand that your actions have consequences.