Poll: What login screen do you like the most?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Classic and Burning Crusade for sure. Does nostalgia affect my decision? Yep. But I will let nostalgia affect my decisions about this any day.
    Call me House.

TBC > Classic > WotLK=Cata > MoP

I'm a huge TBC fan boy, yerpyerp
    but being honest, those two login screens make it.. just, awesome. I actually feel like it's that fantasy, unique, awesome MMO ;D
    Where as WotLK, Cata, and MoP make me feel... meh.

Classic hands down and TBC close second.

Same for the music. Play it at my funeral please.

I definitely like MOP's the least. Just seems so bland for some reason
    Classic>TBC>WOTLK>Cata>MOP

my favorite overall is none of those, my favorite is:

Deleted
    Wrath -> Vanilla -> BC/MoP -> Cata

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know if I have a favorite, but I did hate Wrath's the most because of Sindragosa's constant roaring. I adjusted my volume during that xpac more than I have during the whole rest of my life as a computer user combined.

Quote Originally Posted by Slummish View Post
    I don't know if I have a favorite, but I did hate Wrath's the most because of Sindragosa's constant roaring. I adjusted my volume during that xpac more than I have during the whole rest of my life as a computer user combined.
    The key was logging in as fast as possible before she shows up. Then you only hear her when you fall asleep playing WoW and she wakes you up after being logged off for inactivity. Worst alarm clock ever.

tBC. Always loved the Dark Portal.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burning Crusade, That porat. It was big "oh wow" when i first crossed it and saw deamon onslaught in outland as well as big ass pit commander and elites near him.

Sindragosa's roar <3. Sadly Deathwing disappointed massively.

Vanilla > TBC > MoP > Cataclysm >>> WotLK

Sindragosa didn't bother me. The WotLK version was merely a very uninspired one.

I would've probably put Cataclysm up as the third one if the team decided to go with the Twilight portal. I'm a sucker for portals. I also didn't mind the other pretty finished one from Deepholm.

Vanilla > MOP > Rest

Deleted
    For me it would be:

BC>MoP>Classic>Cata=Wrath. Fucking dragons...

10+ Year Old Account
    I like Pandaria one and BC and well all of em really,deathwing one used to scare my gf lol

But reason why im posting is a question i've always wanted answering is this,the vanilla log in screen,what perspective is it looking from,and what is inside the portal,like which land,it still confuses me to this day.

Gotta love that server "Cuddly Puppies Land"

Wrath was the worst, it was always a race to log on before Sindragosa screamed out her lungs.

My favorite is actually the Cataclysm one, the portals are pretty dull, and the MoP one is okay. I just like the image of Deathwing taking a pooper in Stormwind.

10+ Year Old Account
    BC is the most nostalgic, so I'll go with that.

The Wrath one has a certain charm I never bothered to appreciate though.

I just dislike the lot of movement the WotLK and Cata had. The still scenery of Vanilla, TBC and MoP are the best login screens.

I would like it if blizzard set the default login screen to the latest expac but had a menu option to select YES select a login screen. It would also play the music that goes with that screen. That would be awesome. For the record vanilla login screen as I have fond memories of when I first played. Still enjoy the game but you know first love and all that