Deleted

Bad JuJu(Normal) issues

Morning guys,

So, i was lucky enough to get Bad JuJu in last nights raid which replaced by Bottle of Infinite Stars (heroic none upgraded) and i was wondering a little with its proc rate. I know it works on RPPM at 0.55 however i was increasingly finding that it would proc for sometimes MINUTES at a time.

I try to align my trinket procs at the start of the fight and once they are all up, pop stampead, but Bad Juju just doesn't proc at all sometimes in the beginning, however, when it does proc, it sometimes procs AGAIN shortly after its initial proc obviously just resetting the buff timer. Has anybody else had any issues with this at all?

That's how RPPM works. You can have 3 procs in 1 minute(even overlapping others) or be dry for 2 minutes.

Makes the trinket more interesting than traditional ones IMO. I love seeing those little gnomes appear... And on the rare occasion when you got like 6 or 9 of them it's an awesome feeling. Just like getting multi procs on Thunderhawks.

The only exception is deathbringers will. Best trinket ever.

Deleted
    Most of it seems intentional aside from not proccing on the pull. I just posted in a different topic about this ''issue'' as well. So far I'm not very impressed with my heroic thunderforged version of this trinket. It's still a great upgrade, but I was expecting more.

As fun as it might be to see 6 gnomes appear within 3 seconds, it's a horrible feeling knowing that you just completely wasted a proc...sort of.

The only thing I don't like about mine (normal) is that the little gnomes die. It would be cooler if they vanished like a rogue. Listening to them die feels like... failure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by markdall View Post
    The only thing I don't like about mine (normal) is that the little gnomes die. It would be cooler if they vanished like a rogue. Listening to them die feels like... failure.

I Wish their damage was actually good.

Quote Originally Posted by markdall View Post
    I agree, Indeed!
    ~Ambition without knowledge is like a boat on dry land.~