Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    100% legal, thanks Obama!
    Another person claiming Obama is a time traveler... and he can change into 1937 Franklin D. Roosevelt.

At any rate, 4BR 2BA in one of the most expensive counties in the US. Average house price here is 600k, and that's not for a "nice" house. Elsewhere in the US the same property would go for around 115k. But we have a lot of open space and are close to major cities, nice place to live.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

small 2 bedroom ranch. It's financially underwater, and need to move.

8 bedrooms 6 1/2 baths indoor and outdoor pool.

Rent is only $117/month because I applied for section 8 status.

100% legal, thanks Obama!
    Show us some pictures. Print out the MMO-Champion logo and put it in them. Curve the paper a little.
    Last edited by Talzar; 2013-04-19 at 05:57 PM.

Warchief
    15+ Year Old Account
    My house history:

Small 900 sq ft two bedroom house with detached garage outside of Detroit. This was my parent's first house they bought after they were married, and the house I lived in from when I was born until around age 4.

Larger 1800 sq ft three bedroom house with a huge basement and large attached garage. This was on a decent amount of property (a quarter acre I think). This was in North Carolina and we only lived there for two years.

Another 1800 sq ft three bedroom house, a quad (four floors), that I lived in most of my childhood back up outside of Detroit. Lived there from age 5 up until I moved out of the house after college at age 25.

Bought my own house, around 1800 sq ft, two story, three bedroom, 2.5 bath, attached garage. Way more house than I needed. Had a couple different roommates over the years I had it. Got out of it after about 5 years.

Bought a 900 sq ft condo, one bed one bath, with attached one car garage. This is much more my speed.

10+ Year Old Account
    3BR apartment

Brewmaster
    15+ Year Old Account
    Not quite sure what you would call it, but I would categorize it as a regular house in Norway. Pretty standard despite being built in 1920's

We rent, 63 sq meters, 1 bedroom, livingroom, 1 bathroom, balcony. It's pretty expensive tbh but we split rent on two(me and my gf) which makes it pretty reasonable and it's in a nice area, good access to everything really, green areas, nice resturants, take-aways, bars etc. The flat got fully renovated in 2010 prior to us moving in so it's on top shape, that in combination with location explains the rent.

I own a lot as well but thats 150 km further up the coast at my parents ranch and all that exists there atm is trees, bushes, etc, nice piece of land though, I plan to build a holiday home there once I'm done with my master and work full time.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by chaotus View Post
    Own
    6 Bedroom, 4 Bathroom 4,000 heated sq feet on 1.8 acres. Have neighbors but they are fairly quiet. 30 min drive to the closest major city. Live in Florida. Working on adding a pool soon.
    Wtf do you need heating for in Florida?

Own, house, 32 yrs old, live with my husband, daughter, doggies and kitties.

10+ Year Old Account
    Renting a small 2BR 1BA apartment with my brother. Nothing special about it really.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearshield View Post
    Wtf do you need heating for in Florida?

Own, house, 32 yrs old, live with my husband, daughter, doggies and kitties.
    When it drops below 60 degrees they start to freeze.

10+ Year Old Account
    Currently in a Victorian House with my family.
    Battletag: Vale#11596
    Armory - Twitter - Stream

10+ Year Old Account
    Rent apartment 2bed/2bath, suburban area.

Live with spouse, two cats, and a lot of books.

Old

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

10+ Year Old Account
    One that the mf'ing boston pd isnt going to search

---------- Post added 2013-04-19 at 02:35 PM ----------

'murica /10char

Infracted for trolling
    Last edited by Taurenburger; 2013-04-19 at 07:16 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would like to add that my house is in the middle of my street, but I put up a motion activated sprinkler to keep those two cats out of my yard.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Talzar View Post
    Show us some pictures. Print out the MMO-Champion logo and put it in them. Curve the paper a little.
    Sure picture here

Sure picture here
    Was just wondering if you were as much of nut as you seemed to be. You know, the kind who fumes about Obama so much that he brings his instability into a harmless thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice little 2 story house with a fucking 200ft long driveway (it's really a bitch to mow).

Quote Originally Posted by Talzar View Post
    Was just wondering if you were as much of nut as you seemed to be. You know, the kind who fumes about Obama so much that he brings his instability into a harmless thread.
    I'm actually not trolling at all that is what I really pay for the home that I live in and the reason why. So, I'll leave you to it.

We'll I'm gonna hate moving out, thats all I do know.

Living comfortly inn a 2 bath, something 10 rooms 220 squaremeter house (If I pronouced that right), with me inn the basement fuss I pretty much have my own bathroom. Good thing house prices are so cheap where I live (location, location, location...). My dad is actually living pretty cheap atm, cause of rates or whatever he explained to me.

Most off the houses inn our area are like 250k dollars. Its a very decent subuarben area, and only like 400 meters away from the craziest view you'll ever find. Nah not true, but its pretty great nature we have. But again...location, location, location. Our town is only like 15k people, and the only thing it has anything off alot, is something as odd as supermarkets. They keep popping up (Must be many shoppers lol). My town only has one (yes ONE) shop where I can buy cloth's....and its one of thoes high priced fashion bullshit stores, where you can't buy pants for less than 150 dollars or something stupid...hate having to shop there, but I don't do online shopping for cloth's so.

edit: But I like living inn a smaller town anywho. Guess its very much true that some people just need that urban cities, while others can live without. Atleast a cheap hair-dresser shop opened last year, so I could move the fuck out from my regulary exspensive chain one.

Just sad to see all the local businesses close down. But aslong as B & O exsist if that shit goes down my town dies out...no joke. SO BUY THERE PRODUCTS YOU RICH MONEY HOARDERS! :<
    Last edited by Djuntas; 2013-04-19 at 07:41 PM.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

I'm actually not trolling at all that is what I really pay for the home that I live in and the reason why. So, I'll leave you to it.
    If you say so. You should stay in character as a welfare baron when you're whining about taxes. The posts would be more interesting.