Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I think warriors are fine where they are, good survivability, good utility, able to counter casters.

For the first time in my life i think warriors are in a good spot.

Dreadlord
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefkow View Post
    I think warriors are fine where they are, good survivability, good utility, able to counter casters.

For the first time in my life i think warriors are in a good spot.
    You seem drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Valech View Post
    You seem drunk.
    You seem like you can't play your class correctly.

An Idea what to change out Hamstring out with ( To be honest it aint fun to use ) 1. Remove hamstring 2. Bring back rend with bleed effect & a slow effect. For each bleed that goes on the target the snare will reset, it will last for 8 in pvp & I will only see it used in pvp as the bleed effect would be low on dmg. Talent tier 4 Bladestorm should be placed at the 6th tier slot with an really storng increase in dmg & Stormbolt, wich than I feel dont need a change only to be moved to 4 talent teir as in 4th talent tier you have abilites than do knockback/stun with alittle smg to it so why not place strombolt there as it do a stunn with a little dmg to it. Now if the bleed effect gets into the game change out picering howl as the bleed effect alone would be great alone, so instead of having piercing howl have a talent that helps out rend making its bleed stronger. Its just an idea I thought would do alot of help it could also let warrior get an better edge against ranged kiters as druid wich love to tmorph out of snares.