how do you get the MK-9 kit recipe?

I heard artifice can make mk-9 kits so I leveled it up to 450 and didn't see that recipe on the trainer. How do you get the recipe for making mk-9 kits on an artificer?

Artifice has never been able to make the augment kits.

artifice offhand amd saber REing can make the COMPONENTS for MK-9 kits but cannot make kits themselves

REing the offhands will give components so will the sabers the components are then used to make the MK-9 kits

Quote Originally Posted by WoWGoneBad View Post
    artifice offhand amd saber REing can make the COMPONENTS for MK-9 kits but cannot make kits themselves

REing the offhands will give components so will the sabers the components are then used to make the MK-9 kits
    Just to make it clear, though, the pieces that you RE for the parts have to be crafted. You can't RE drops to get components.

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Vale View Post
    I heard artifice can make mk-9 kits so I leveled it up to 450 and didn't see that recipe on the trainer. How do you get the recipe for making mk-9 kits on an artificer?
    Only Armormech and Synthweavers can make the Augementation kits. As stated previouosly, most other Crew skills can create the components required to make the Kits.