Deleted

Very lucky or change?

So I just dinged 90 on my lock today and decide to go to the isle of thunder to try and get thr key to lei shens palace. After searching around for a rare one gets called, I kill it and I get the sealed tome of the lost leigon... Was I just extremely lucky to get this on my FIRST rare kill or has it been changed recently?

Getting one on your first try is pretty good. They aren't as rare as you might think though. I have seen at least 5 of them on my hunter but obviously I can't loot them. Not sure if it's just coincidence but the 5 times I have seen it is when I'm the first one to loot the rare before anybody else.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Solidsteel View Post
    Getting one on your first try is pretty good. They aren't as rare as you might think though. I have seen at least 5 of them on my hunter but obviously I can't loot them. Not sure if it's just coincidence but the 5 times I have seen it is when I'm the first one to loot the rare before anybody else.
    Why couldn't you loot them? I currently have two in my possession, it's not soulbound or anything and any class can loot it. Yeah it's unique, just send the book to an alt and you can pick up another one.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaozu View Post
    Why couldn't you loot them? I currently have two in my possession, it's not soulbound or anything and any class can loot it. Yeah it's unique, just send the book to an alt and you can pick up another one.
    Only warlocks can loot it.