Deleted

GW 2 30% off.. does the $49.99 apply to my uk/euro account?

I have tried posting in the official GW2 forum, but says I don't have permission or something. I am currently playing the free, trial GW2 weekend and loving the game. It is currently 30% off, but can't see a dedicated uk price. If I purchase the usa version will I still get the game that I can play from uk?

think you have to purchase your uk version

Deleted
    yeah, I cant find that anywhere on their site...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis12 View Post
    yeah, I cant find that anywhere on their site...
    i believe the Guildwars2 site is localized for wherever you are, so if you are in the UK you should only see the UK prices, etc. nad i do believe that the sale is for both NA and EU this weekend.
    "Cherish the quiet...before my STORM!"

For a $5/5000 in-game credit bonus for backing
    Star Citizen (MMO) or Squadron 42 (Single Player/Co-op) use my Referral code: STAR-3QDY-SZBG
    Star Citizen Video Playlist

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Odeezee View Post
    i believe the Guildwars2 site is localized for wherever you are, so if you are in the UK you should only see the UK prices, etc. nad i do believe that the sale is for both NA and EU this weekend.
    I wish lol. I'm only seeing US prices and north American choices for country. When I go to buy through game it comes up as full price. *sigh*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis12 View Post
    I wish lol. I'm only seeing US prices and north American choices for country. When I go to buy through game it comes up as full price. *sigh*
    Same here, im from germany (and play on german servers), i get ALWAYS the US prices and US country choices. Even with the ingame upgrade button!