Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bekilrwale View Post
    Having to hold a really big piss for two hours, and then finally releasing it. I have to sit down after such pleasure.
    Whenever I go out to drink, I never eat before so I can experience this to the fullest. The feel is awesome indeed. I'm a freak sometimes, but I regret nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    letting a big one rip

Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    A fantastic poop can brighten up my day.
    This is quite true for me... I feel so light and happy.

winning, proving people wrong and taking a poo after having to wait.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

A clear view from the top of a mountain.

being on my way home on a friday afternoon, with the weekend before me
    cycling on a beautiful day

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calelith View Post
    Hate.

Love is great but it can fade and die, hate never leaves you it keeps you warm when you feel down and gives you a reason to keep going.
    Morbid, but agreeable.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

For me, it is that feeling I get after finishing something that was particularly difficult or stressful.
    Also, after having a stressful day or week and coming home to complete quiet. It is a great feeling to be able to relax and let the stress melt away
    Retired WOW player
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy 14

10+ Year Old Account
    School.

I enjoyed going to school. Dunno why, but getting there and spending the day there just felt... different. Better than just having the most ridiculously repetitive days for the rest of your life. And I'm talking High School, not education past secondary schooling.

But also, getting home from school. I actually just did all of my homework and assignments during recess and lunch, and before school, because we had access to the art room because the grp that sat in there were trusted. So, getting home was just so satisfying after 6 hours of education. You could turn on the heater if it was a cold day, shower and turn on the aircon if it was a hot day. Just chill out if you needed to get your mind untangled.

Ahhh, school. How I miss you.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Revenge is surly greater than love.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    A fantastic poop can brighten up my day.
    There is nothing as satisfying as taking a real nice shit in the morning.

Just popped in to say the amount of people professing their love for shitting in the morning is disturbing to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    An orgasm.

Of course, it doesn't last very long, relatively speaking, but still...

Quote Originally Posted by Drarion View Post
    There is nothing as satisfying as taking a real nice shit in the morning.
    True dat!
    "In life, I was raised to hate the undead. Trained to destroy them. When I became Forsaken, I hated myself most of all. But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh. It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fall." - Lilian Voss

I had myself that feeling just some days ago.

I'm a fresh doctor working on my social service (here, in Mexico, new graduated doctors must spend a year in little communities to pay the goverment for the chance to study medicine xD), and I have no laboratory, X-Rays or echography.

So I got this little kid (4 yo girl) with abdominal pain, the mother modified the curse of the disease with drugs without a prescripcion and everything was very inespecific, I had to check around 20 diferent signs for appendicitis, it could have been mesenteric adenitis, amoebas and other stuff... I was in doubt. The other doctos in the clinic said "it's not appendicitis, give them some antibiotics and send her home". But I had that feeling inside of me...

So I manned up and sent her to the hospital (they were very poor and this travel kinda broke them), and told them that it had a high chance to require surgery.

I saw the kid 3 days ago and it was actually appendicitis.

So I risked the family economy but the kid is fine so who cares, I felt like a hero

That's my story.
    Member of the "I'm happy with no flying" Club

Everyone is saying "pooping", "eating" and "proving people wrong" as better than love. I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Deleted
    I love it when I'm under the blankets in bed where it's nice and warm and cuddly and my bedroom is absolutely freezing. I leave all my windows wide open every night just so the next morning I feel all snug in my warm bed. Oh and also taking off my socks after a long ass day :3