Thread: three things

three things

we need an option to add a poll once we created a thread and forgot to add one in. also, an option to edit the thread title. lastly, we need a delete thread option.
    Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

I disagree with delete thread option. You should be held accountable for what you post.

Edit thread title...should only be used for misspellings/bad grammar.

doesn't make any sense since we already have a delete post option
    Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

Threads have more impact than individual posts. Some people would make threads just to elicit reactions and delete them as if there were no problems. It'd be annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    doesn't make any sense since we already have a delete post option
    Delete post works if you posted something and decided against it.

Delete thread would delete everyone's reply. Meaning you could post whatever you want and if you didn't like other's response make the thread disappear. That's why this option won't ever happen.

Title edit, I don't really see a reason for it. If you want your title change you can easily contact one of us mods and we can get it taken care of.

As for the poll, the way I understand it is you make the thread and then after posting go back and add the poll in. I have no idea how it works other than that (never created a poll myself).

we need an option to add a poll once we created a thread and forgot to add one in.
    Yes, its idd needed.

also, an option to edit the thread title
    Should be allowed, but i guess within a certain time frame of creating the thread.

lastly, we need a delete thread option.
    Yup, but only the threads that contain no other posts beside the original one.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Threads have more impact than individual posts. Some people would make threads just to elicit reactions and delete them as if there were no problems. It'd be annoying.

Just because you delete it doesn't make it gone. Moderators and admins can still see deleted posts.

WHEREVER I WANT AINT NO ONE GONNA DO NOTHIN ABOUT IT IMMA T-REX
    You can ask a moderator to edit thread title by reporting your OP and asking in the post report.

Once a thread is posted, it belongs to the forum community and no longer the OP, so that control doesn't belong in their hands. Outside of special circumstances, even moderators do not delete threads unless they are spam/advertising. If one tends to regret threads one has created, then the best solution is to be more selective before creation in the first place.

I can't help you with the poll option because this is a limitation of vbulletin. Even moderators don't have this ability.
    AbathurSnuggles: Heroes Tech Alpha Videos

For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Super Mod:
    TzivaDarsithisRaduxArleeSimca Elysia