High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Everyone, Please just look at this for me.

I am a teacher at a primary school in the UK,

A little boy called Alexander Novakovic attends this school.

He is just 7 years old but so extremely poorly right now...

Alexander has an aggressive brain tumour that he is fighting hard. He has responded extremely well to chemotherapy and the operation that removed a portion of his brain but to undergo extensive radiotherapy could cause serious damage to Alex and may kill him.

a lifeline has been given to him from the US and our community is intent on making sure he is given every chance to overcome this.

The US has access to proton radiotherapy, a very new and expensive course of therapy that can dissipate tumours without destroying the surrounding tissue.

Doctors in the US believe they can save Alex's life.

The treatment is very expensive, but with a lot of people giving a little help, you could save a little boys life.

If you have ever wanted to be a part of something amazing, this is that time.

A few clicks and a small donation from a lot of people go a long way... he's just a kid. please.

This is a genuine and honest cause, our national news has been reporting on it and the community have been working so hard to raise money... its a race against time.

-snip-

Last edited by Taurenburger; 2013-04-20 at 01:26 PM.

Deleted
    Poor kid, good luck with this.

Deleted
    Whilst it's terrible and i hope the best for the kid, you can't advertise here.

Deleted
    Wish I could help, out of job currently

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hey, im sorry if this is in the wrong place, i checked the rules before and couldnt find anything stating any objection to this topic. I don't wish to advertise or sell anything. only to engage people's awareness and give them the option of donating...

If you are out of job, I hope you find new employment in the near future and perhaps you can still help.. Simply sharing the link on your facebook timeline does so much good. Spreading the word and using social networking to its fullest potential here could save a little boy's life.

I appreciate each and every person who comments here, the more people who see this the better. donations or not, i appreciate it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Just leave.

--------------------------------

OT: Good luck raising the funds, hopefully enough people will see the thread.
    Stow it asshat, i don't make the rules, if mods want to make an exception then fine.

---------- Post added 2013-04-20 at 01:55 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Vaught View Post
    Hey, im sorry if this is in the wrong place, i checked the rules before and couldnt find anything stating any objection to this topic. I don't wish to advertise or sell anything. only to engage people's awareness and give them the option of donating...

If you are out of job, I hope you find new employment in the near future and perhaps you can still help.. Simply sharing the link on your facebook timeline does so much good. Spreading the word and using social networking to its fullest potential here could save a little boy's life.

I appreciate each and every person who comments here, the more people who see this the better. donations or not, i appreciate it.
    It was just a case of seeing similar threads get locked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellen Keller View Post
    Whilst it's terrible and i hope the best for the kid, you can't advertise here.
    Others advertise auctions in their sigs or what not, so just give him a break, it's for a good cause.
    He doesn't wanna get rich, he wants to help. So leave it to the mods to decide in that case.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Others advertise auctions in their sigs or what not, so just give him a break, it's for a good cause.
    He doesn't wanna get rich, he wants to help. So leave it to the mods to decide in that case.
    You seem to think i personally have a problem with the tread, i don't, if anything i support it, mods wanna leave it open good, just what i saw from rules/previous threads most have been locked.

reported for advertising
    Ecce homo ergo elk

15+ Year Old Account
    I am very sorry for this child and I hope sincerely that he'll get better. This is just not the place to advertise things and therefore I closed the thread.
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)