Deleted

Horde PVP server, not SS!

Hi guys, i am really having a hard time finding a good server to faction change my characther to.
    I really dont want to play on Stormscale due to the high level pvp in arenas and to be honest, i am not at that level. Im sure others not so easy but its just so hard trying to climb the ladder when its filled with gladiators.

What im looking for is a high populated horde server with good PVP guilds. I have heard both Twisting Nether and Al´Akir are nice PVP servers for horde.

Any suggestions?

Im not really sure what you are asking. I know my server Arthas has several PvP guilds. No matter what server you go to, the queuing system is the same. If you are having a hard time on one server in arena, you will have a hard time in another server as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Im not really sure what you are asking. I know my server Arthas has several PvP guilds. No matter what server you go to, the queuing system is the same. If you are having a hard time on one server in arena, you will have a hard time in another server as well.
    Well isnt the Battlegroup which Stormscale is in a much harder Battlegroup then others? Or am i out in the woods cycling?

Quote Originally Posted by Moulinrouge View Post
    Well isnt the Battlegroup which Stormscale is in a much harder Battlegroup then others? Or am i out in the woods cycling?
    Battle groups haven't been around since the start of cata. The system usually prefers to put you in what was your battle group back in the day. Top arena players end in the top % of the region, not their server set anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry but we don't allow "What server should I roll on?" threads. The choice is too subjective. I recommend checking realm pop sites and the official realm forums if you're looking for information about specific realms.