Thread: To the skies!

Deleted

To the skies!

I am a freshly dinged level 90 aff warlock trying to do the solo scenario "To the skies" and I get my ass handed to me every time by the zandalari on those birds I am jumping on. Now, I know I am not the best player around, must I would not have thought it to be so difficult. Or am I supposed to gear up first before attempting these scenarios?

I guess the bad thing is that I cannot summon my demon while on the back of that bird. I am using the following rotation:

Soulburn -> Soul Swap -> Haunt -> Malefic Grasp

I keep my DoTs up, but I just do not do enough damage.

Any suggestions?

Try going destro, its a bit more "bursty" so to speak.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

10+ Year Old Account
    go destro and kill them at a rang. dont get on their bird and you will be fine, also get grimmor of sacrifice.

Deleted
    Now that was easy Thanks for the advice.

Deleted
    Glad you made it - Destro can also heal alot by using Ember Tap.

You might be a great player etc, but gear makes a huge difference atm.

Especially in terms of soloing, because you survival (through Soul Leech) and stamina goes up, as you kill stuff faster.

Gearing up will help you - While that being said, destro is most likely the best soloing spec for locks