Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Allarius View Post
    So having higher ilvl and harder bosses means you just lump them in the same category? You really shouldn't call other people stupid when you blatantly show an example of yourself doing it.
    It doesn't matter if they had better gear, they still killed him.

So if you don't want to acknowledge their kill as a legitime kill do it in your stupid, worthless peabrain.

fucking fanboys.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingpinwlock View Post
    Peaceful or not, the only thing I stated at my first comment were that they Are not better than paragon. People started to talk about there ilvl, sure, they mabye had less. And why is that? Since Paragon killed Lei-shen faster than 'Sanitas', therefor aint Sanitas BETTER. Cool they killed one boss the same week, with less ilvl. In 10man, dose it dropp the right gear everyweek? Thunderfroge HC wep > HC wep. You may think around the little bubble..
    At no point did I say Sanitas was better or worse than Paragon. Paragon is clearly the winner of the 10-man race this tier. Calling out the OP for making a 'useless thread' is pretty rude, though, because, like I mentioned earlier, this is a fairly interesting topic taking into consideration Sanitas' history in previous tiers and the fact that they killed it in two resets.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karon View Post
    It doesn't matter if they had better gear, they still killed him.

So if you don't want to acknowledge their kill as a legitime kill do it in your stupid, worthless peabrain.

fucking fanboys.
    Finally someone with a brain!

---------- Post added 2013-04-21 at 04:58 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Vereesà View Post
    At no point did I say Sanitas was better or worse than Paragon. Paragon is clearly the winner of the 10-man race this tier. Calling out the OP for making a 'useless thread' is pretty rude, though, because, like I mentioned earlier, this is a fairly interesting topic.
    So you think we should make a thread for everyone guild that have killed Stone guards normal also?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    Paragon just sucked on Ra-den. That's it. No need to argue semantics.
    Sounds weird from you(judging from what you were stating on the other thread).

Quote Originally Posted by Lorgok View Post
    Sounds weird from you(judging from what you were stating on the other thread).
    Video coming soon? : D

Impressive effort from Sanitas, grats to them.

I'm hoping we won't see a video until the end of this reset, but I expect Method will release it now that Exorsus killed it too.

Fact: Paragon defeated Ra-den before Sanitas did.
    Fact: Sanitas needed less time and/or attempts to defeat Ra-den.
    Fact: Sanitas defeated Ra-den with one less item level than Paragon.

I don't know how much of a difference that one item level makes, but I would say their gear was roughly equal.
    If Sanitas spent less time defeating an encounter than Paragon, under the same circumstances, I would say that Sanitas performed better.

This does not necessarily mean Sanitas is better than Paragon as a guild, or as a raiding team. It means Sanitas performed better on Ra-den than Paragon. The only aspect in which Paragon is superior to Sanitas, concerning the Ra-den encounter, is that Paragon defeated the encounter before Sanitas did.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Hopefully you're the only one with that attitude. And I think you misjudged Paragon... the whole race for world first is for prestige and fame, releasing a video is the climax of it.
    The race ended when Lei Shen died as for as the majority of the top guilds are concerned. Raden was a boss that never should have been there and it's general consensus that it's not counting towards worldranks. The only one disagreeing with this is the WoWProgress team who for some reason gives points for the kill.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stenx View Post
    The race ended when Lei Shen died as for as the majority of the top guilds are concerned. Raden was a boss that never should have been there and it's general consensus that it's not counting towards worldranks. The only one disagreeing with this is the WoWProgress team who for some reason gives points for the kill.
    Well, Blizzard and the WoW raiding community will disagree with you... Ra-den is the last boss, like it or not.

Deleted
    Well, Blizzard and the WoW raiding community will disagree with you... Ra-den is the last boss, like it or not.
    Well , Blizzard and the WoW raiding community will disagree with you ... Paragon defeated Ra-den before Sanitas , like it or not

SEE WHAT I DID THER

Deleted
    Ra-den is purely a dps race. And since paragon didn't have their metas the first weeks and killed it on 2 or 3 tries after they got it proves it. Sanitas had their metas on the first try so it's not so wierd that they had less attempts when it is a dps race.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by flowa View Post
    Well , Blizzard and the WoW raiding community will disagree with you ... Paragon defeated Ra-den before Sanitas , like it or not

SEE WHAT I DID THER
    I dont see what you did there. Do you disagree that Ra-den is the 13th boss, therefor the last one, of ToT? Are you implying that the number 12 comes after 13? Dun understand dat.. :/

Paragon officially dethroned. Congratz, Sanitas!

Dethroned by 2nd place..yep..
    Hi Sephurik

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Herminus View Post
    Ra-den is purely a dps race. And since paragon didn't have their metas the first weeks and killed it on 2 or 3 tries after they got it proves it. Sanitas had their metas on the first try so it's not so wierd that they had less attempts when it is a dps race.
    Method had metas already, so Paragon also had them.

Quote Originally Posted by Karon View Post
    Asia is part of the world too.

I do not care if people tend to be stupid.
    LOL, is your life that hard? So bitter...

Deleted
    They didnt have their metas on the 2 first weeks, and they wasted their attempts on the wednesday the week metas came b4 nalak got released.

Why are you guys even having this dicussion?
    Unless you're new to the PvE race you know it's all about who gets to the finish line.

The only thing that should go in this thread is this:

Well done Sanitas and congratulations on getting the 4th kill!

Quote Originally Posted by anuhk View Post
    Sanitas had 60 less attempts overall than Paragon, and they killed it on the same reset with less ilvl. Technically Paragon was first, but Sanitas was the far superior guild by miles.
    this isn't how raiding ranks work, also paragon was doing those 60 attempts with less ilvl, without the new meta gems which also add a lot of damage, paragon still #1.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocheku View Post
    Pff, who cares beyond the world first, second and third place? The race is over.
    Didn't realise anyone even cared about world 1st at all

not on the first weeks, for someone so so dedicated to trying to say paragon are much worse than sanitas you really should read up study and get all the facts otherwise you end up looking stupid, like now.