Poll: Would you go for it?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DEATHETERNAL View Post
    No. I would not be party to such civilization ending foolishness.
    End civilization it does not.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    Since the world is an ever-changing environment (and since the definition of the "world", the realm where we exist, is changing decade by decade, in the sense that we'll eventually be able to live on other planets, in other planetary systems, in other galaxies, perhaps even in other universes), I'd have to go with yes. I'm pretty sure it'd never get boring, except for a couple of trillion years in at which point there wouldn't be anything macroscopic to interact with, but I'm assuming it's a given that I wouldn't exist either at that point.

Deleted
    Step 1: Achieve Immortality
    Step 2: Live through ages of amazing technological advancement, see other worlds/dimensions, the rise and fall of empires.

I would jump with both hands for an opportunity like that. Outliving people would not really even bother me.

Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    Go up a level. Proteins, cells, and all the million and one chemical compounds in your body do degrade and get used up and then get pissed or shitted out.
    Not all cells are replaced.

And its not the atoms getting old.

---------- Post added 2013-04-23 at 12:14 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    Already done it and I am paying the price, immortality would let me move on from it.
    Though I cant quite understand what you are goin through, yet, i can say that I am not a fan of death myself. Cutting dead people feels so... violating.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hell yes. I want to see what happens to our species after I go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.