Question Build help in China

Hi guys,

After using a laptop for the last 3 years I finally want to build a desktop again, but I am completely out of the loop as far as parts are concerned these days. Another special challenge, and the reason I can't just copy the other threads asking for this is that I live in China, and thus have no access to the nice US or EU websites that you guys usually use for your builds.

The websites for parts that I found over here so far are 360buy.com (may redirect to jd.com, don't panic ) and amazon.cn

Budget: around 6000 RMB (~1000 dollars for reference)
    Resolution: have no preferences on this one
    Games / Settings Desired: WoW, LoL, SC2, Skyrim... What I basically want is to be able to play current games on High at least and be set for the forseeable future
    Any other intensive software or special things you do (Frequent video encoding, 3D modeling, etc): No, no encoding, streaming or anything of the sort, just gaming.
    Parts that can be reused: None
    Do you need an OS?: No, should be easy to get over here
    Do you need peripherals (e.g. monitor, mouse, keyboard, speakers, etc)? Monitor yes, but does not necessarily have to be included in the budget for the rig, have everything else.

I know it might be a lot to ask people to sift through websites in Chinese, but I hope I can at least get some tips out of you guys.

Thanks in advance

10+ Year Old Account
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

Thanks a lot, that system looks pretty good.

About the case, are there big differences in quality? Don't really care about design too much, it's just going under my desk anyway.

Probably the easiest ones to get around here are CoolerMaster, are those any good? Specifically i was looking at the Elite 430. (can't post links yet)