[Enh] Upgrade help

So, the other day I got Stonefang Chestguard HC. I currently have Chain of Unsiezed Skies equipped, and some sites (Mr. Robot etc.) tells me that the former is better.

I'm basically wondering if this is true. The Haste/Mastery on Unsiezed is great (though blue socket is bleh), and I don't gain that much more agility from the Stonefang.

I'm also wondering if it's worth breaking up T14 2-set (helmet and shoulders) for Spaulders of the Witch Doctor LFR. I'm guessing no, and even though it's a huge upgrade for my Resto spec I'd still want t15 pieces for my Enhancement spec. T15 shoulders have Hit and Crit, both pretty much useless. Is shoulder our off-piece this tier?

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Naelea/simple
    Last edited by Nico87; 2013-04-22 at 10:30 AM.

Deleted
    we can't quite check out your armory because you're in resto gear. I doubt either change is worth it though.

Oh, yeah, been switching on and off. Well, I got the 522 tier gloves last night so I'm gonna pair them up with the shoulders. I got T14 helmet and shoulders for Resto last night as well, so the choice became easy
    Last edited by Nico87; 2013-04-25 at 02:25 PM.