Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I reading comments under Exor video and i feel really bad that i posted Method video here, guys from BL and Method really cant respect others ;/

Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    Next time Method, release a video as soon as the World 3rd kill has occurred. Or noone will watch your video.
    Better release the vid as soon as the boss is down. Destroys fun for most of the top 10~ guilds but who cares if you can please randoms on the internet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    I reading comments under Exor video and i feel really bad that i posted Method video here, guys from BL and Method really cant respect others ;/
    Exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubbl3 View Post
    Better release the vid as soon as the boss is down. Destroys fun for most of the top 10~ guilds but who cares if you can please randoms on the internet.
    What fun? Last time I checked its up to you if you want to watch a video or not... geezz... people and their blasphemy.

Deleted
    BL video once again is the better one. Them guilds need to learn better fitting music and do better editing, and sort their ui's.

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Exactly.

What fun? Last time I checked its up to you if you want to watch a video or not... geezz... people and their blasphemy.
    Are you really this disillusional that not a single person of the world 2-10 guilds would watch the video asap? And go away with "thats their own fault then etc."
    But i think thats the differance between the two "sides". The one that raids (or has raided) at high lvl and the ones that dont.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teph View Post
    Are you really this disillusional that not a single person of the world 2-10 guilds would watch the video asap? And go away with "thats their own fault then etc."
    But i think thats the differance between the two "sides". The one that raids (or has raided) at high lvl and the ones that dont.
    Dude, there are 8 guilds who killed Ra-den already. There's no prestige to get anymore, and the race was already done when the 3rd guild got it. People who see themselves in high end raiding guilds should try harder next time.

1) You want a place as high as possible in the world rank (because it feels good)
    2) You want the bosses as pure as possble and develope your own tactic (because it feels good)

But I unterstand you, waiting for a video of a bossfight more than 1 day is unacceptable. Because we pay them to entertain us, or something like that. And we treat every guild that delays a video with hate, because they are elitist and they don't care about random people on the internet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why so much hate people? Some just want a video, some are fanboys and need a particular one.

"'I bellieve in the 5%" was just an epic quote realy. I might be terribly wrong but this seens alot easier tham Lei Shen heroic, guess that if it werent for the limited atempts Method/BL/Paragon/Exorcious etc wouldve killed this dude in a couple of days.

Wow, like 75% of the posters in this thread seems butthurt about Method as if they OWED them an early release of their kill video.

Pathetic.

Second video i see - second time i'm asking myself "wtf is this really ra-den??"

I mean, it could be really tight as dps/healing requirements, but all i see is ranged kill a globe, two people outside, others tunnelvision boss.

Not an heroic only fight at all to me, especially compared with Lei-Shen.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubbl3 View Post
    1) You want a place as high as possible in the world rank (because it feels good)
    2) You want the bosses as pure as possble and develope your own tactic (because it feels good)

But I unterstand you, waiting for a video of a bossfight more than 1 day is unacceptable. Because we pay them to entertain us, or something like that. And we treat every guild that delays a video with hate, because they are elitist and they don't care about random people on the internet.
    Haha.. totally.. not. :> Get your facts straight before making up bullshit. And yes, in one way or another WE pay them.. because we click on their content, which brings them sponsor money.

Haha.. totally.. not. :> Get your facts straight before making up bullshit. And yes, in one way or another WE pay them.. because we click on their content, which brings them sponsor money.
    Your arguments are eminent. Have a nice day, good sir.

Deleted
    I'm quite sure that a vastly bigger amount of people appreciate the posting of Exordus' video compared to those whose fun got ruined now.
    Also, Ra-Den already got killed by more than just 2-3 guilds - how long should people wait? Until the Top 50 kill is done?

I can understand that it frustrates some people (especially considering that those who saved their attempts until the end of the week have an advantage now), but really, raging over it now is pointless anyway.

Deleted
    You're like 10 hrs late, Exorsus posted a movie before Method.
    Exorsus move was a better watch anyway glad they released it first

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkiepie View Post
    Exorsus move was a better watch anyway glad they released it first
    It indeed was.
    Waiting for Paragon and BL now to release their vids, since - in my opinion - they tend to be the most entertaining editing-wise.

Deleted
    Tbh I prefer to watch Method's video because of the language. That's the reason I waited for Method instead of watching Exorsus' video.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Hey if you're a melee your job is pretty much the same on both D
    But yeah, Lei Shen is obviously a much more mechanically complex and interesting fight with lots of possibilities, Ra-den is straightforward.
    If you're a melee that's your job on every fight xD! Useless peoplez!

Man, the concentration of trolls in this thread is astonishingly high.

I should think it's common sense to be considerate and give the guilds who killed the boss first the chance to post the kill video first. Especially if you benefited from the video being delayed because guilds competing with you couldn't learn the strat from it.

Anyway, whatever. Nice video(s).

Quote Originally Posted by oggyowl View Post
    If you're a melee that's your job on every fight xD! Useless peoplez!
    More than useless XD I mean, if you get a raid filled with ranged dps, you can go fine. Try with a melee-only comp.

Buuuut we're going off-topic.

Ra-Den kill is surely an achievement, nontheless for all the previous kills required and for the tight requirements. I'm sure killing it has been extremely satisfactory - but i'm also sure that only looking at it is extremely disappointing.

I could have left the videos there - imagination mislead me another time :P
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.