Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Bananarepublic View Post
    There was an unknown person on a website who claimed he would do a school shooting in a town called Leiden. Which school was not specified.

All schools (or well, college and highschools) have been closed in the town and all students are free of course.

All I have to say is: Bravo.

Good thing they prevent something before it can happen instead of taking the risk, no matter how small.

Here is the source, but it's in Dutch:

http://www.politie.nl/nieuws/2013/ap...-dreiging.html

It's on the police website.
    In the barracks I lived in when I first moved to Fort Bragg, every time we had a formal inspection called (about once a month), someone would call in a bomb threat on the barracks building where I lived. Which meant every month we were evacuated, MPs, the bomb squad, and bomb dogs were called in, and the formal inspection of our barracks would be canceled.

A bit coincidental, eh?

Not that I'm saying they shouldn't take any threat seriously, especially in today's world....but they also should start looking at who would benefit from this. Threats like this, especially when they're made simply to shut down schools (or formal inspections) are a danger in and of themselves. While the MPs and all were scouring our barracks, there was who knows what else going on they could better have spent their time on.

Fortunately, they eventually caught our bomb caller - a PFC living in the barracks who hated inspections and thought he was simply the most hilarious person on the face of the planet. I have no patience with the type of person he was.

Supposedly Adam Lanza lived in /b/. I am not surprised, that board is like the cesspool of the internet. The rest of 4chan is actually pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    4chan actually does the internet a service, if those folks never had a place to hangout they would spread to other boards.
    an FAL site I used to frequent has/had a section called "Dumping Brass" which was where they transfered all the whack-jobs and idiots to keep them from cluttering the main forums with their antics.