Panzar: Forged by Chaos

http://www.panzar.com/

Forged By Chaos is an online fantasy RPG based on the theme of Chaos worlds powered by steel and battle magic. Your player's avatar is always an evolving character, progressing from Novice to Warlord through the accumulation of battle experience, the obtaining of new armor and weapons, and the development of Chaos Magic skills. Seek to become a mighty warrior in the Forged by Chaos world! This game boasts such as customizable characters, interactive environments, multi-player interaction, and enhanced game world dynamics.

It's a 10v10 (or even more, not sure) online fantasy third person game with action gameplay. The melee seems a lot like TERA, but you can move while performing attacks. Ranged combat is free aim, third person shooter style.

The game has 8 classes, each with their own unique, interesting abilities. The Sapper for example, plays a lot like Engineer from Team Fortress 2. You can check the abilities and talent trees for each class here: http://www.panzar.com/characters.php (click on the class).

The game also features character progression, levels, crafting and gear.
    It uses CryEngine 3. It is pretty new, at least the english version, which was supposedly translated from russian just recently.
    Last edited by Grable; 2013-04-22 at 12:44 PM.
    "Loss of blood... My only weakness!"
    ~ Warlord Khan, Magicka

Anyway, if you don't already see where I'm going with this, allow me to spell it out: the only meaningful MMORPG "endgame" -- i.e., something novel to do after the progression process is over -- is that of the sandbox.

Deleted
    This looks very cool!

But the naming is unfortunate because it overlaps with another excellent fantasy RPG pvp game called Forge (http://www.playforgewar.com/), available on Steam. Probably one of the best PvP RPG combat games out there.

The graphics are amazing on this. If it has many different PvP modes, then I think it could do well.

Quote Originally Posted by squeeze View Post
    This looks very cool!

But the naming is unfortunate because it overlaps with another excellent fantasy RPG pvp game called Forge (http://www.playforgewar.com/), available on Steam. Probably one of the best PvP RPG combat games out there.

The graphics are amazing on this. If it has many different PvP modes, then I think it could do well.
    It's funny, because the gameplay looks a lot like Forge People say it's more fun though. Not sure what kinds of PvP modes there are, have yet to try the game myself
    ~ Warlord Khan, Magicka

Anyway, if you don't already see where I'm going with this, allow me to spell it out: the only meaningful MMORPG "endgame" -- i.e., something novel to do after the progression process is over -- is that of the sandbox.

Wait a minute, it's available right now? I've gotten so used to seeing these sort of videos with releases dates several years into the future, so I was caught of guard on this one. Going to have to check it out now!
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

o_O

MOAR ACTION! RAWR

Going to have to give this a try.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Well, the artwork and animation is pretty good. The gameplay itself, not so sure.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

I find it fun. Like you said, the animations and graphics are amazing. For the gameplay, I find the controls smooth and the gameplay hectic and fun.

I do wish it had a game browser, not just a play button, but I guess that is something they can always add later.
    ~ Warlord Khan, Magicka

Deleted
    anyone else played this recently? whats it like.. tempted to try it out. its not on steam is it?

Deleted
    Played it and rate it very highly, it's in open beta at the moment, if this little gem gets out and popular it will definitely take off!!!!