Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Shots fired at first ever Denver marijuana rally.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...liday/2098755/

http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/n...0,865788.story

People seem to think that this will hinder marijuana being legalized in other states. Personally, I don't think it should be legal anywhere, no drug that gives you a high and makes you act totally different and kills brain cells should ever be legal. And if you think that it should be legal for it's pain-relief, I would say no to that as well because there are many other painkilling alternatives already that don't give you a high feeling.

What do you guys think of all this?

legalize weed
    ban guns

problem solved
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

First of all do you believe both alcohol and cigarettes should be banned as well?

Also is this thread on the gun fire or are opinions on pot been legal, bit confusing.

Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post

People seem to think that this will hinder marijuana being legalized in other states. Personally, I don't think it should be legal anywhere, no drug that gives you a high and makes you act totally different and kills brain cells should ever be legal. And if you think that it should be legal for it's pain-relief, I would say no to that as well because there are many other painkilling alternatives already that don't give you a high feeling.

So you're also for banning alcohol? And I'm not sure about what kind of pain killers you're talking about but anything that's more than aspirin can give you a high feeling.

Also we should ban Oxygen because it can give you a high feeling too.

legalize weed
    ban guns
    ban alcohol
    ban cigarettes
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally, I don't think it should be legal anywhere, no drug that gives you a high and makes you act totally different and kills brain cells should ever be legal.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcohol
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prohibi..._United_States
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Deleted
    Personally, I don't think it should be legal anywhere, no drug that gives you a high and makes you act totally different and kills brain cells should ever be legal.
    Marijuana isn't the problem here, it's the moron carrying the gun that's the problem. The fuck did he need to carry a gun to the rally for, bloody eejit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    legalize weed
    ban guns

problem solved
    But people have only heard of the 1st and 2nd amendment, they dont know about the 4th, 8th, 9th and 14th that might cover recreational drug use (other then cigarettes, alcohol, caffeine, sugar, etc)
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Istaril View Post
    Marijuana isn't the problem here, it's the moron carrying the gun that's the problem. The fuck did he need to carry a gun to the rally for, bloody eejit.
    I carry guns to rallies sometimes. I once took a gun to one of my union meetings.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    I carry guns to rallies sometimes. I once took a gun to one of my union meetings.
    I carry two guns everywhere I go

/flex

You mean like alcohol, nicotine, the numerous opiates, muscle relaxers, stimulants, anxiety pills, anti-depression meds, and the various other assortment of shit that is completely legal today? But fuck that weed man, takes you OUT OF YOUR DAMN MIND!

I could go to the doctor right now and legally obtain shit that is more harmful, more addictive, and far more dangerous to me and others around me (better believe it's legal to take prescribed painkillers and drive on that shit) than weed.
    Last edited by cherb; 2013-04-22 at 07:16 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fiif View Post
    First of all do you believe both alcohol and cigarettes should be banned as well?
    I would like to see them banned, but that will never happen.

Deleted
    They dont trust me with guns, I carry a rape whistle instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a big issue with people spreading false facts... I REAL BIG ISSUE... Especially when it comes to marijuana. I like to consider myself among a small percentage that actually dwell on the ideas and usage of marijuana outside of getting high. I study the plant from a microbio level and can tell you the stem cell equivalent of the plant and how everything happens. Pretty much any questions you have regarding marijuana, I can answer... but let me make one thing VERY clear. Marijuana in no shape or form kills brain cells... that was an arrogant study done by some college in Montana that pumped pure Columbian marijuana through gas masks attached to the monkey's faces. After 5 minutes of straight smoke without any oxygen intake... they concluded that marijuana causes brain damage. But lets be real here, lets be logical... Is it the marijuana or was it the 5 minutes without any oxygen... doesn't take someone with a brain to figure out that nonsense.

Now lets carry on with the topic without any more hiccups... if anyone thinks something of marijuana... I highly advice you go somewhere and confirm with your opinion before you shout your arrogance in this thread. I'll be monitoring to correct anyone who believes something that is outrageously false.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would like to see them banned, but that will never happen.
    Why.

/10char.

Deleted

SOURCE!

Also eh why all the fuss, whatever people want to do to their own body is their own. (Also I hate using the term but "lol" at saying "There are painkillers out there that don't give you a high feeling")

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Why.

/10char.
    well because they don't like them therefor no should of course.
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    legalize weed
    ban guns

problem solved
    Don't touch my goddamned guns.

OP is assuming the shooters were even under the influence of marijuana.

Deleted
    I don't give a shit if they legalise it as long as it is taxed, regulated and treated just like booze. This means no working or driving while under the influence.