Deleted

So i got new thingy, need help

So yesterday i got Rune of Re-Origination, i've been using Ranataki's Soul Charm and Valor trinket, but had hude hit over cap, ~11% with it, so i changed valor trinket to rune and got rid of it, reforged to haste more for bigger uptime for more rune procs, am i doing right? armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Baksis/simple

Deleted
    http://elitistjerks.com/f78/t130892-...ination_mists/

EP values are there, not sure about the extra hit.
    I don't think Haste > Agi > Mastery applies to you yet since you're not BiS geared plus you're missing the legendary meta gem.
    Last edited by mmoc1f320b3f5d; 2013-04-23 at 08:10 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    EJ's guide wasn't fully updated. For a full explanation of stat weights currently, see the end of the discussion in the 5.2 Trinkets sticky, or Assassination: The Nitty Gritty.

Haste > agi > mastery will never hold true, the same way that agi > mastery > haste wouldn't hold true for all gear sets. Haste > agi > mastery may be true only for a specific set of stats; reforging/gemming BY haste > agi > mastery would very likely change your stat priorities to, say, agi > mastery > haste. Again, the stickies at the top should clarify why in detail.

As for your trinket options: RoRO is so so bad, I highly doubt it overcomes the VP trinket, despite the cost in stats of overcapping hit severely.

I'm pretty sure if you did end up wanting to use the rune, you wouldn't want to reforge for full haste as while that would maximize your uptime, the proc wouldn't give you as much dps. You would probably want to reforge more into haste than usual though so that your mastery is only marginally ahead in order to maximize your rune procs rather than having over double your haste in mastery (this is what I've heard ferals do who use it). I'm just guessing though,and like Muga, I doubt a normal rune is better than the vp trinket.