Wow won't start?

So, when I went up today started my comp etc etc, my wow wouldn't start, I pressed the icen it lid up like this http://puu.sh/32P5U.jpg and then disappeared, then I was trying with the launcher, its stuck with this http://puu.sh/32P6M.jpg and now when im trying to redownload it, it's still stuck at checking for updates? Any help appreciated. Internet connection and all that is fine

I didn't realise that Offtopic Forums were now Blizzard Support.

I must have missed the memo.

Quote Originally Posted by Luciferiuz View Post
    I didn't realise that Offtopic Forums were now Blizzard Support.

I must have missed the memo.
    Well, sorry I guess. Was a little insecure on where to put it.

Deleted
    Try open Taskmanager and see if it runs in the background if so shut it down and launch it again. If not just keep trying. Thats what I did.

Deleted
    Run as admin? Also: it WILL disappear for a little and then the wow window appears. Guess blizz can help you better though.

Quote Originally Posted by heenksa33 View Post
    Well, sorry I guess. Was a little insecure on where to put it.
    I was more trying to imply that this is an issue which Blizzard is more proficient at helping you with than MMO-Champ.

Although I admittedly gave it the sarcasm-candy-coating that makes my comments so easy to digest.

EDIT: Try using the WoWRepair.exe in your World of Warcraft folder.

Deleted
    Conntact with Blizzard technical supplement I guess..

10+ Year Old Account
    As this is not the proper forum for this subject matter, and several helpful individuals have indicated where you can go to start to figure out more about your problem, I'm going to close this. Best of luck getting things working again!