Which HM to progress next

Hey guys, thanks for reading.

We are a 4/13HM 10 man guild with a qon kill super close. We are max 2 hours off that kill. Ran out of time on Monday. So we're looking for our next kill. We have Jinrohk, Ji'Kun, Tortos, Horridon.
    Looking at Council, Maegara, Primordius.

Our raid comp is as follows.

Tanks = Prot Pal, BM Monk
    Healers = Disc, HPal, MW
    DPS = Unholy DK, Shadow Priest, Fire Mage, Ele Sham, Feral Druid, WW Monk, Hunter

Thoughts on which target to go for?

Deleted
    Go for council once u get iron qoon maegara is rather intense healing than a dps race

council>>>maegara>>>prim>>>drumu
    Last edited by mmoc81aaaa50ed; 2013-04-24 at 09:00 AM.

Agreed. We even killed Council faster than Megaera, I expected it to be the other way arround. Also Megaera isn't remotely as fun compared to council heroic. Council is amazing! Primordius might be easier than Megaera tho, so if you strugle with it or you get the urge of wanting to hang yourself, try Primordius.
    Last edited by Tofifi; 2013-04-24 at 09:50 AM.

I would agree, unless you got decent communication, raid cd usage and healing. Then iron qon > primordius > council > magaera/durumu
    That's what we did

Cool. Thanks for responses. I think we may go for Primordius because it's after all the other heroics and we will know exactly how much time we can spend on the fight before having to move to iron qon.