Deleted

Whats with the secrets of the empire?

Hello guys,
    Is it just me or these stuff are not dropping at all or they are just extremely rare? For 3 weeks i have just 3 of them...

If we told you, they wouldn't be secrets of the empire any longer.

Last week i got 10 and thought that was normal, got excited because i thought i would get meta gem this week, got 4 secrets. Disappointed in my luck/RNG.
    How many secrets did you guys get on average each week?

My mage got 13 first week, 7 secrets and 5 runestones the week after, I can't believe people are still getting 3 a week after the buff
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

My main took over 5 weeks to finish his.

My alt got 12 in 1 week. And another 7 this week.

RNG is a bitch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    My mage got 13 first week, 7 secrets and 5 runestones the week after, I can't believe people are still getting 3 a week after the buff
    Eh RNG is RNG. I still got a week with only like 1 runestone despite doing SoO and ToT. Thankfully I was done when the second week began.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am stuck on 19/20 or something, did 3 wings in SoO 0 drops, did all the wings in ToT 1 drop from lei S am I bugged or what :S

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    I got 3 for 3 weeks not all of them in 1 week.

After 8 months I still only have 2.
    RNG is RNG.

Quote Originally Posted by Yukazi View Post
    After 8 months I still only have 2.
    RNG is RNG.
    Impossible unless you didn't do lei shen