Mage twink and enchants

Hello all, im making a lv80 mage twink and I need some help with some things plz
    1st of all is the leg enchant. I saw some twinks using the 285 intelect enchant but the tooltip says it requires lv 85. Here an example http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%B8ff/simple
    2nd thing is the Herbalism skill, how do I lv this prof to 600? Do i need to go pandaland?

Tks in advance

10+ Year Old Account
    The pants are the tailoring version of the spell thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Lohe View Post
    If you're semi-hardcore or semi-casual what's the other half? To me, they're both the same thing.
    Canicus - 577 - Arcane Mage - US Mal'Ganis Horde - 12/14H T16

10+ Year Old Account
    As saegno said, you need to level up tailoring and get the cheap version of the leg enchant instead of the normal one that you would buy from the AH. Why would you want to level up herbalism? The on use spell you get isnt good as engineering or enchanting. Engineerin is probably the 2nd prof you want to get next to tailoring. If you still want to level it, yes you would to go to pandaland, maybe you can have a friend of yours who is lvl 90 help you out with a flying mount which you can join (for instance, sandstone drake, or the recruit-a-friend rocket mount).

Nimryas - EU-Kazzak ~ My youtube channel