Poll: Make-up for men

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxi View Post
    Halloween, pranks, or acting. Otherwise, no bueno. There is something to be said about a man with class, and I just don't see it attainable with makeup.
    I would use it in those cases but i don't find them weird well only if they know what they are doing...

Anybody going on camera professionally wears makeup.

For day to day use? Hell no.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    No, I would never use any of this shit

10+ Year Old Account
    I use it, but only in such a way that it doesn't -look- like makeup.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    I could use some for special occasions where it might be fitting, sure, but not on a daily basis, too much hassle.

Imo men can use make-up if they want to same as women. That means, if it's over-the-top make-up, no thanks, but if it's subtle, sure.

Deleted
    I think Dave Navarro is the only person it fits.

We as men, have the pleasure of not having to waste our time with it - lets keep it that way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dave Navarro looks like he's had a lot of plastic surgery in this picture. Makeup is kind of the second thing I see...

Rule of Thumb: If the healer's HPS is higher than your DPS, you're doing it wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Windwalker View Post
    We as men, have the pleasure of not having to waste our time with it - lets keep it that way.
    It takes about 5 minutes to put makeup on if you're a man, since you don't have to fuck around with mascara and lipstick.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    since you don't have to fuck around with mascara and lipstick.
    Are you entirely sure about that, given the pictures (especially top-left) in the OP?

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    Are you entirely sure about that, given the pictures (especially top-left) in the OP?
    Most guys can't pull mascara and lipstick off :P

God no. Meh this society is goin into wrong direction.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Velthy View Post
    Please elaborate.

Deleted
    I don't use it, because I don't see a reason to.
    It would be interesting to see the same question for women and compare the results, though. And, in anticipation of random flames to that comment: I have the same opinion about women. ~95% of those I know are much more beautiful naturally than with all the makeup they threw on themself on weekend evenings.

Deleted
    Facial hair is our make-up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Einherjarn View Post
    Facial hair is our makeup.
    I have both.

Some of us are born with "look-a-like-eyeliner" why use make up then.. heh.. Not funny ;(

like Nestor Carbonell, or avatar.

But im suprised to see the poll result.. Reason for this, is that i have seen alot of people useing make-up, atleast some men in Norway do. I personally will never use make-up. To me its feminin to use make up, so men who use it are feminin (to me).

Also doesnt take a long time to put on make up, atleast my girlfriend use less than 10min for brushing her teath, doing her make up and hair, clothing etc. She doesnt use much make up, but she does have 1million products of everything..
    “The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.”

I have an uneven tone but I have considered using make up to fix that.

---------- Post added 2013-04-25 at 06:10 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Velthy View Post
    Men have been using make up for thousands of years...

Deleted
    It's too gay for me, my boyfriend would laugh at me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    It's too gay for me, my boyfriend would laugh at me.
    You put makeup on at work!

Just because its CADPAT doesn't make it any less gay.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    You put makeup on at work!

Just because its CADPAT doesn't make it any less gay.
    Why would I wear a Canadian uniform?