10+ Year Old Account

WW Damage question

I have a level 90 WW Monk that i never geared (He's mostly in quest greens with the odd blue item). I'm thinking about returning to this class and gearing him but i just have 1 question.

How much damage are WW Monk's doing in Raids?

Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoranar View Post
    Thanks for the links, very useful.

It should be noted that WW DPS is VERY much dependent upon gear right now. Specifically, with 4pc T15 & Rune of Re-Origination we can push top tier dps. However, without it, we are mostly bottom of the barrel given similarly geared and skilled players.

Deleted
    Don't forget good weapons... we scale so hard with weapon dps that even a small weapon upgrade can make a huge difference to your damage. (and thus armor upgrades are much less important, you can have bis armor but without a good weapon your dps will still be bad)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Retro89 View Post
    I have a level 90 WW Monk that i never geared (He's mostly in quest greens with the odd blue item). I'm thinking about returning to this class and gearing him but i just have 1 question.

How much damage are WW Monk's doing in Raids?

Thanks.
    For this tier we got the short end of the stick in terms of how deseriable we are as a spec/class in comparison to others. Your main thing to upgrade will always be weapons.